Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.6

John Bailey

Vu+ User
Hi
Remove all usb sticks from the box, and try with just the usb you are using to update your box.
There are no other USB sticks in the box. Just wont load. I have tried deleting the image, downloading again, another USB stick, but still wont load.
Regards,
John

Ev0

Admin
Yes, FAT 32
I am really stuck with what to suggest next.

I had a similar issue with my Duo the other night, but once I removed all other usb sticks, and just put the update stick in the front, after a reboot it updated without any problems.

John Bailey

Vu+ User
Y
I am really stuck with what to suggest next.

I had a similar issue with my Duo the other night, but once I removed all other usb sticks, and just put the update stick in the front, after a reboot it updated without any problems.
Yes, I cant understand it. I have never had this problem before. I have always managed to update my VU+Duo without any trouble.
Thanks for trying to help.
Best Regards,
John

Ev0

Admin
Y

Yes, I cant understand it. I have never had this problem before. I have always managed to update my VU+Duo without any trouble.
Thanks for trying to help.
Best Regards,
John
No probs.

The only other thing I can suggest, is try updating to official Vu+ image, and see if that works.

John Bailey

Vu+ User
No probs.

The only other thing I can suggest, is try updating to official Vu+ image, and see if that works.
Hi EvO
Tried again.................worked this time. All's OK now. Must have been some kind of 'glitch'
your help is greatly appreciated.
many thanks,
John

Reactions: Ev0

Ev0

Admin
Hi EvO
Tried again.................worked this time. All's OK now. Must have been some kind of 'glitch'
your help is greatly appreciated.
many thanks,
John
No probs, glad you have got it working now :)

Thanks for letting me / us know

danska

Vu+ Newbie
can someone please explain this
-vtuner
- Support 2 zapping mode(hold, mute)
- Support streaming interface(Remote Channel Stream Converter)

Ev0

Admin
can someone please explain this
-vtuner
- Support 2 zapping mode(hold, mute)
- Support streaming interface(Remote Channel Stream Converter)

Support 2 zapping mode(hold, mute)

hold = instant sound on channel change (holds the picture for a second on channel change), mute = black screen on channel change (this is how it's always been in the past)

Support streaming interface(Remote Channel Stream Converter)

you can add iptv channels to your channel list like you can with BlackPole images

succuba

Vu+ Newbie
I love the skin on the new 1.7.6 image, just wondering can I use the skin on my other box with the 1.7.5 image installed and if so where can I down load it.
Thanks for your time.