Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.6

Ev0

Admin
I love the skin on the new 1.7.6 image, just wondering can I use the skin on my other box with the 1.7.5 image installed and if so where can I down load it.
Thanks for your time.
Only if you update your other box to 1.7.6

bjorntj

Vu+ Newbie
Army Nex Gen Gradient HD

Oki... Thx...

But why is this skin available under Skin Download, when I get the following message when trying activate it:

Sorry this skin it is not compatible with the current Black Hole image version

Should I not only see compatible skins under BH Download Manage or?

Regards,

BTJ

medmed

Vu+ User
many thanks for all team
but in this version skin by army is not excelent
please update the old skins by army :)

Ev0

Admin
Oki... Thx...

But why is this skin available under Skin Download, when I get the following message when trying activate it:

Sorry this skin it is not compatible with the current Black Hole image version

Should I not only see compatible skins under BH Download Manage or?

Regards,

BTJ
It is not compatable as it is a 1.7.4 / 1.7.5 skin and has not been updated for 1.7.6.

All skins that are on the server can be downloaded as not everybody updates to the latest images, but only skins that say 1.7.6 will be compatable.

Ev0

Admin
many thanks for all team
but in this version skin by army is not excelent
please update the old skins by army :)
I believe that both Army and MX10 are away on vacation at the moment (not together), so for the time being, you will have to "make do" with the skins that are avaliable i'm afraid.

bjorntj

Vu+ Newbie
It is not compatable as it is a 1.7.4 / 1.7.5 skin and has not been updated for 1.7.6.

All skins that are on the server can be downloaded as not everybody updates to the latest images, but only skins that say 1.7.6 will be compatable.

Oki... Guess I have to wait then... :)

BTJ

geoninja

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for your good Job.

I have a problem with my Duo, when i flash this release, my box write "Starting...."...do you have a idea ?
I have flash new CFE, i try with another official image 6.0 and it's ok.
Help me.

Thank a lot.
Geo

rytas

Vu+ User
Another cracker fom BH team.
Just having problem to display and play recordings.Had same problem one year ago:somehow to change dev/sd1 through ftp ending 0 or something like this.
I having bad memory just right now.
Cheers guys

bolggy

Vu+ Newbie
Boys you are simply the greatest thank you for all your hard work. No other image comes close to BH
Thank You Again

rytas

Vu+ User
Somethings not right in here and I don't know what.etc/fstab:
rootfs / auto defaults 1 1
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts mode=0620,gid=5 0 0
usbdevfs /proc/bus/usb usbfs defaults 0 0
/dev/mtdblock2 /boot jffs2 ro 0 0
tmpfs /var tmpfs defaults 0 0
tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults 0 0
tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs mode=0777 0 0
/dev/sdb1/media/hdd auto defaults 0 0
/dev/disk/by-uuid/1AFE-141B /media/usb auto defaults 0 0
/dev/disk/by-uuid/1dc7f243-d7df-4ad0-8c07-08c60790b3b0 /media/hdd auto defaults 0 0
/dev/disk/by-uuid/36b98b2f-6af7-8084-1055-b82e60bac978 /universe auto defaults 0 0
/dev/disk/by-uuid/73292780-6805-a31c-a84c-f7e24bc9921b /media/video auto defaults 0 0

nanes

Vu+ Newbie
I can't stream recordings throught internet, but i can watch them on the local tv.
By the way, i can do streaming of channels, only recordings don't work ....:(

Anone can help?

alex366

Vu+ Newbie
Hi since the latest blackhole 1.76 image , icant use the pause, forward, fast forward buttons (3,6,9) on my Nstreamplayer plugin (nvod) someone any idea?

Regards,
Alex