Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.8

My (1channel) plugin is distributed with image by default? If true, then this is huge for me.
Thanks for all help and support BH team has showed me.

Talip

Vu+ Newbie
Forecast 3.0 and 3.1 with the feed does not work, and do the same made ​​to the menu, pokazvaet weather on Day 1.

Hammerboy

Vu+ Newbie
Been testing for past 24hrs and all seem good... The only issue I have come across is that when I switch to certain transponders I get the green screen, I have attached my crash log.

Many thanks again

Attachments

• crashlog.txt
    70 KB · Views: 18

a911

The BH Lover
Been testing for past 24hrs and all seem good... The only issue I have come across is that when I switch to certain transponders I get the green screen, I have attached my crash log.

Many thanks again

Its duo ram memory issue!
Try to safe the epg on the USB and use memory enforcer for swap file (search Google)!
Then add the script Free.ram > http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/posts/56805/ , use this script when uploading new epg data!

Hammerboy

Vu+ Newbie
Hi A911 thanks for your help....

I have swap file already set up and have now installed the script you mention but it does not seem to make any difference, All the previous Blackhole images run fine with no real issues however this is the first one where I seem to be having problems.

Thanks again...

alex366

Vu+ Newbie
Hi ,
I get green screens with the mytube plugin, more people have this??
or im a the only one?
because i readed the forum and saw no problem about mytube plugin.

Thanx for the great Job,

Regardz

Alex

a911

The BH Lover
Hi ,
I get green screens with the mytube plugin, more people have this??
or im a the only one?
because i readed the forum and saw no problem about mytube plugin.

Thanx for the great Job,

Regardz

Alex

Yes, I confirm that!
Just tested!
Am sure the Admins will look into it, and find a solution.