Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rytas

Vu+ User
Thanks Blackhole team for your hard work.
Tested yesterday-did not like it .I'll stick up with 1.7.9.I'll give a go in another 2-3 months

Erik Winther

Vu+ Newbie
@ #76 - Private_Pyle, First attempt i ended unpationately, second took some time and after turn off/on it said -> Starting (like forever) Third attempt same "shit" "sorry" and fourth i waited less than five minutes and 1.7.9 was back on, starting fine!

@ BH, thanx for emailing me "twice" alerting this release, like in the one of those email's i think somethings not working like it should on MY box or maybe i'm the stupid one here, while it was Programming the display switched one time and showed Programmig instead, and than back to normal, could it be something with my box, it's not a clone and it's quiet old!?

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
@ #76 - Private_Pyle, First attempt i ended unpationately, second took some time and after turn off/on it said -> Starting (like forever) Third attempt same "shit" "sorry" and fourth i waited less than five minutes and 1.7.9 was back on, starting fine!

@ BH, thanx for emailing me "twice" alerting this release, like in the one of those email's i think somethings not working like it should on MY box or maybe i'm the stupid one here, while it was Programming the display switched one time and showed Programmig instead, and than back to normal, could it be something with my box, it's not a clone and it's quiet old!?
You seem to one of very few with a problem, have you removed other USB devices ? Removed backups from HDD if fitted ?
Tried to flash via rear USB port ?

bluechris

Vu+ Newbie
Ok guys... i have now words, sure i miss some skins or plugins that i use constantly like Sherlock BUT the box is damn fast and i really believe that is faster than any previus versions i ever had.

Thx again.. keep up the good work guys.

P.S. Is there any skin with Pig atm ? i dont seem to find one..

Matrix10

Administrator
Ok guys... i have now words, sure i miss some skins or plugins that i use constantly like Sherlock BUT the box is damn fast and i really believe that is faster than any previus versions i ever had.

Thx again.. keep up the good work guys.

P.S. Is there any skin with Pig atm ? i dont seem to find one..

We got a couple look for OE 2.0 skins / BH 2.0.0
Not much, it would still be a bit longer

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
After couple reboots blue/blue/device manager crashing.Blue/yellow would not detect any devices.After crashing stb loads ages so I had to turn off switch at the back and wait.
It would be really useful if you could provide crashlogs when you have these problems.

Private_Pyle

Vu+ Newbie
You seem to one of very few with a problem, have you removed other USB devices ? Removed backups from HDD if fitted ?
Tried to flash via rear USB port ?

Haha just woke up and still programming.
I'll Try what you suggest now.
Cheers Eric at least im not the only one with this problem. Thought i was doing something really stupid.

Erik Winther

Vu+ Newbie
Private_Pyle, I see you are "like me" about to snap, i also want all of the abovc, faster more shiny, but now i will wait to see if you have success with the recommandations, my 1.7.9 runs smoothly like allways, i don't know!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.