Black Hole Vu+ Solo 1.6.7 kernel 3.1.1 beta2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakisdvb

BH Lover
Hello Everybody again.
I didn't tell isn't the fastest one...
it's a wonderful image without recording anything and it's fastest than the old ones, but when i'm recording into USB HD the response of the image becomes very slowly.
i tried to install it two times, the second one totally clean and same result. i returned to 1.6.6 and all fantastic then.
Matrix, have you tested it in Vu+solo, recording into a USB HD?
sakisdvb, what could i try to fine tune to solve this?
Please i need the opinion of people who have tried it phisically with their vu+solo and recording into USB HD to check if i's a image problem or my problem.
Thanks.
I have tested timeshift with HD Services and small (1min) recording.
All my USB are ext2 format.
When there will be a solution to my USB DVB-T Tuner i will make full tests,
for now I have to stay with 1.6.6.

Taz1o

Vu+ Newbie
I have a very strange problem. The device 366 channel opening. which once again on closing the channel opened into the device on that channel.I installed the same result in different buckets.What should I do?

Matrix10

Administrator
I have a very strange problem. The device 366 channel opening. which once again on closing the channel opened into the device on that channel.I installed the same result in different buckets.What should I do?

I did not understand this.
What kind of device ??
Explain a little better.

irana

Vu+ Newbie
hi
i am going
Menu -> Setup -> Software Managment ->Manage Extensions -> Network -> WebBrowser
and install it but
after instaling the plugin the error{done-instaled or removed 0 pacage with 0 errors}
why?

josechuuu

Vu+ Newbie
Hi!!! How are you??
I have a problem, when I press the blue botton the favorite list dissapear? What can I do? Could you help me?
sorry for my english!!!!

lorena

Vu+ Newbie
Hi!!! How are you??
I have a problem, when I press the blue botton the favorite list dissapear? What can I do? Could you help me?
sorry for my english!!!!

Hello, i install me too BH 1.67 and everything works fine ( blue button for favorite list is ok )
I put an stick memory 32 G mounted like HDD and the recording is very good.
So, for the moment the new Kernel and BH 1.67 is ok for me, no problems so far

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi!!! How are you??
sorry for my english!!!!
Did you install any strange plugins? Or is your img clean?
Anyway you should press up or down arrow and then press blue botton to enter favotive list

SOLO MAN

Vu+ Newbie
Hello Everybody again.
I didn't tell isn't the fastest one...
it's a wonderful image without recording anything and it's fastest than the old ones, but when i'm recording into USB HD the response of the image becomes very slowly.
i tried to install it two times, the second one totally clean and same result. i returned to 1.6.6 and all fantastic then.
Matrix, have you tested it in Vu+solo, recording into a USB HD?
sakisdvb, what could i try to fine tune to solve this?
Please i need the opinion of people who have tried it phisically with their vu+solo and recording into USB HD to check if i's a image problem or my problem.
Thanks.
Hello.
This image is fastest than the other BH images, but I can confirm that there is an obvious drop in performance while recording (DVB-T and DVB-S), which could not be noticed in the elderly images. I was able to record four HD programs at once and the drop in performance was not noticed!

Thanks and Best Regards from Croatia!

Matrix10

Administrator
Hello.
This image is fastest than the other BH images, but I can confirm that there is an obvious drop in performance while recording (DVB-T and DVB-S), which could not be noticed in the elderly images. I was able to record four HD programs at once and the drop in performance was not noticed!

Thanks and Best Regards from Croatia!

As far as I know VuPlus know about it
and the problem will probably be resolved in our next image.

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi!!! How are you??
sorry for my english!!!!

Are you sure that the remote works well ?
I do not have this problem.
Install a clean image (no addons and plugins,no backups etc) and the first Test remote
with new battery.
If not okay, then it is somewhat problematic with your remote.

josechuuu

Vu+ Newbie
Are you sure that the remote works well ?
I do not have this problem.
Install a clean image (no addons and plugins,no backups etc) and the first Test remote
with new battery.
If not okay, then it is somewhat problematic with your remote.
shall begin from zero and count all results, thank you very much

irana

Vu+ Newbie
hi
i am going

Menu -> Setup -> Software Managment ->Manage Extensions -> Network -> WebBrowser
and install it but
after instaling the plugin the error{done-instaled or removed 0 pacage with 0 errors}
why?​

guetteur

Vu+ Newbie
Hello;

i have Vu+ solo and tested the latest kernel, that work fine.

but i see in the skin only " ECM TIME : nan " !!!

can you update the image with changing permanently the libgcc_s.so.1 to show the correct ecm time (on our next image) ??

good job BH team.

Thanks and Best Regards.

brumas

Vu+ Newbie
Help me, I want to make a copy of the image of BH 1.6.7, downloaded the script to save on the HDD, but when it starts getting - "/ media/hdd/backup/buildimage not foun"

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.