Black Hole Vu+ Solo 1.7.4 Parallel Universes

mebken

Vu+ User
thaks again for this great job.
how shall we proceed with the instalation of this awesome image. I mean shoul i insert the 8g usb before starting??
sorry for this elementary question.

Install the BH1.7.4 from an USB to your vu+.

Start it and configure your default universe (Blackhole) as you did with previous images.

===> You can stop at this step if you want to use only the default universe.

====> If you want to have the 3 other universes: Start the plugin USB format wizard (without connectingUSB ). The wizard will ask you to connect the USB to format( this USB will be used to store the 3 other universes and must be dedicated for that).

Format the USB. You will be asked to restart. Do it.

Mount this USB as /universe with device manager. You will be asked to restart. just do it.

RED button. You will have the RED PANNEl (to manage your universes).

GREEN BUTTON : to do a big band (the first time and when you want to apply default universe to all others).

Select AVALON Universe and RED to JUMP to AVALON Universe. ===> ENJOY....

Tamaki

Administrator
thaks again for this great job.
how shall we proceed with the instalation of this awesome image. I mean shoul i insert the 8g usb before starting??
sorry for this elementary question.
Flash image,
go in blue panel usb format wizard, follow istruction and put usb when told, after format reboot, go in mount wizard and mount usb as universe, reboot, then press red botton and jump ...

josechuuu

Vu+ Newbie
When installing Web bronser in Avalon this plugin does not startand produces reset vu, anyone elsewith this problem?

To keepall the setting sof all universes, whereit becomes personal copy from the original image?

Thank you.

hossen

Vu+ Newbie
Hi a911,
thanks for your quick reply.
Please can you help in installing blackhole 1.7.4 on vix image,i mean the steps i should go through.
Thanks in advance
Regards

ahmed asni

Vu+ Newbie
PLEASE HELP ME
I have a problem in a Black Hole 1.7.4 enigma2-skin-hd glass 16_4.51_mipsel does not accept SKIN HD CLASS Thank you

Dachtus

Vu+ Newbie
I think Army will publish updates for their skins ;)
I am waiting for the gradient skin, too...
I think it is a good reason for me to return to the previous image if there is not gradient skin for the latest image!
By the way... thank you all for your awesome work! Keep working guys! Many thanks again!

Mito

Administrator
I am waiting for the gradient skin, too...
I think it is a good reason for me to return to the previous image if there is not gradient skin for the latest image!
By the way... thank you all for your awesome work! Keep working guys! Many thanks again!
The default skin for this image is NextGen HD Gradient ;)

Dachtus

Vu+ Newbie
The default skin for this image is NextGen HD Gradient ;)
I understood that but it is not the same as the old one... The skin on zap which is divided into 2 parts (up and down) is very annoying and not suitable and elegant as the old one...
If Army could fix the skin zap to the old one it will be great!

Dachtus

Vu+ Newbie
Let me know moreover about this image...
Which is the smallest and which is the biggest file size of the usb stick that we could plug in to the box in order to have the advantages of the universes? (in other words... minimum and maximum suitable size of the usb stick that support this image for the advantages of the universes)...
And another one question, please...
About the stream channels plugin...
Can we insert somehow our favorite stream channels URL into that plugin? I found it too interesting and i want to watch more streams that i prefer than the defaults....
Thanks in advance for your replies!

Dachtus

Vu+ Newbie
Moreover...
I found that when i use one usb to the back side of the box and i mount that for the needs of the universes, there is not option to mount at the same usb the media/usb path which i used for the epg and picons...
If the usb is used for the universes where will be stored the epg and picons?