Black Hole Vu+ Solo 1.7.4 Parallel Universes

a911

The BH Lover
Let me know moreover about this image...
Which is the smallest and which is the biggest file size of the usb stick that we could plug in to the box in order to have the advantages of the universes? (in other words... minimum and maximum suitable size of the usb stick that support this image for the advantages of the universes)...
And another one question, please...
About the stream channels plugin...
Can we insert somehow our favorite stream channels URL into that plugin? I found it too interesting and i want to watch more streams that i prefer than the defaults....
Thanks in advance for your replies!

Moreover...
I found that when i use one usb to the back side of the box and i mount that for the needs of the universes, there is not option to mount at the same usb the media/usb path which i used for the epg and picons...
If the usb is used for the universes where will be stored the epg and picons?
-I would recommend not less than 4 G and not more than 8 G....and all it depends on the plugings, setting, skins,,,etc U would​
have/load in each universe.​
- Yes you can insert/edited the stream file!​
- U have to use 2 USB , one for universes and the other for epg,picons, swap file,,etc!​
(few members had given some solutions to use partition, however this will be available in BH 1.75 as I remember!)​

have fun w/BH

a911

The BH Lover

I do not know how,,:oops: ,,but as I remmber that U edit the stream.xml,,,,but wait may be P2P when he is online he can give a hint in how to do that....am intersted in doing it too;) !

RgdZ
a911

Yes just edit the stream.xml in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/StreamTV
This is a complete stream you`ve to add, if you look in the stream.xml you`ve enough samples.
Make sure it`s not a wmv stream, cause VuPlus has no licence for that.

<iptv>
<name></name>
<icon></icon>
<type></type>
<uri></uri>
</iptv>

Dachtus

Vu+ Newbie
Yes just edit the stream.xml in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/StreamTV
This is a complete stream you`ve to add, if you look in the stream.xml you`ve enough samples.
Make sure it`s not a wmv stream, cause VuPlus has no licence for that.

<iptv>
<name></name>
<icon></icon>
<type></type>
<uri></uri>
</iptv>
Let me know please which exactly stream should i search for in order to add it there?
I mean... which details should the stream file have...
Ok.. not wmv... but???

That i can`t tell you, just try and there are enough samples in the file you can compare with.
But don`t expect to much of it.

noral

Vu+ Newbie
I think your question is about configuration (to have your bh1.7.3 configuration in your bh1.7.4). YES you can. Just do personnal backup from your BH1.7.3 and restore it after installing 1.7.4 (you have all your personnal setting restored: channels, favorites, network configuration, Plugins, Cams...)
Thanks BH for your great work.

fabrizio432

Vu+ User
The new implementation present in the Black Hole 1.7.4 from a technical point of view exploits the ability of Linux
to merge into a single file system different directories, assigning priorities to one or other, and allowing
to modify "on fly" their attributes.
Combining all these possibilities, it is possible to use different settings and directories while remaining in one
image.

Does that influence the backup process?
I mean: if you select full backup script while using Avalon i.e., do you backup merged directories?
And what happens, in that case, restoring?

youssef

Vu+ User
hi i have problem with bh 1.7.4 in my solo the update does not work, After the update the screen remains black I use the device 8 Go and We have worked successfully on bh 1.7.2 !!! I think that it was a someting in boot mybe !!!

a911

The BH Lover
Does that influence the backup process?
I mean: if you select full backup script while using Avalon i.e., do you backup merged directories?
And what happens, in that case, restoring?

Never need to make a full back up , BH personal BK more than enough!
However, try your idea/process and inform us of the result, thank you!

gondomar

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everybody,
I installed today this new image BH 1.7.4. and it is nice, but I have some problems with MyTubePlayer (YouTube) plugin. It don't work correctly... Player is active, but when I try to play some video it is not possible. For example, duration of video is visible on the list of videos but when in playing mode duration of video is shown as O and it can't reproducing it. Also, virtual keyboard for searching of videos is not available. What can be problem and how it is possible to solve it?
Thanks

gondomar

Vu+ Newbie
Install the BH1.7.4 from an USB to your vu+.

====> If you want to have the 3 other universes: Start the plugin USB format wizard (without connectingUSB ). The wizard will ask you to connect the USB to format( this USB will be used to store the 3 other universes and must be dedicated for that).

Format the USB. You will be asked to restart. Do it.

Mount this USB as /universe with device manager. You will be asked to restart. just do it.

RED button. You will have the RED PANNEl (to manage your universes).

GREEN BUTTON : to do a big band (the first time and when you want to apply default universe to all others).

Select AVALON Universe and RED to JUMP to AVALON Universe. ===> ENJOY....

Hello,
I have some problems with this. I did according this instructions, but after reboot my solo can't boot. I must take out USB which I formatted and mapped and Vu+solo can reboot. Then I put USB but it is not possible to mount them.

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
Hello everybody,
I installed today this new image BH 1.7.4. and it is nice, but I have some problems with MyTubePlayer (YouTube) plugin. It don't work correctly... Player is active, but when I try to play some video it is not possible. For example, duration of video is visible on the list of videos but when in playing mode duration of video is shown as O and it can't reproducing it. Also, virtual keyboard for searching of videos is not available. What can be problem and how it is possible to solve it?
Thanks
In another forum I read about the same problem and it was due to an incompatable skin. If you changed the skin, try to find another one that is compatable with BH1.74.

gondomar

Vu+ Newbie
In another forum I read about the same problem and it was due to an incompatable skin. If you changed the skin, try to find another one that is compatable with BH1.74.
I installed compatible skin for BH 1.7.4., HD_X1. But, OK, I will try to change the skin.

Hm, interesting, now Mytube player work :). Maybe and my other problem with reboot system after formatting and mounting USB is connected with this. I am going to try.

gondomar

Vu+ Newbie
I installed compatible skin for BH 1.7.4., HD_X1. But, OK, I will try to change the skin.

Hm, interesting, now Mytube player work :). Maybe and my other problem with reboot system after formatting and mounting USB is connected with this. I am going to try.
No, other problem is not connected with skin :(. What can be problem here?