Black Hole Vu+ Uno 1.7.4 Parallel Universes

aabmaabm1

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks.

yesterday install the image and the tdtusb volar aver hd pro. don't works. the chanel tdt don't see. and the bh 1.7.4 is blocked

mirecek1965

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

Just ordered my vu UNO. Can wait to use this image. Do I have to upgrade firmware on box before I use this image. Is there a new boot loader or will factory shipped on so.

Thanks

To be sure make FPGA upgrade. I do this about 5 times without any probs. Cheers.

Tamaki

Administrator
There was an error in previous pack in unistall.
Here the right one.

Attachments

• multiquickbotton_174_bh.tgz
    16.7 KB · Views: 34

ThEvA1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
Someone can help me
Green picture when iwant to jump the Univers
How can i installe and boot with the Universe flash ??
Bad english:wallbash:

E_lite

Vu+ User
My friends. i just want to try this universe...
but.. its not logical things happening.
if i have USB on back of the unit. it want to BOOT up from there,
-i did formatted the USB via blue panel , its now stick on unit, but after the first reboot it just "reading USB" and nothing..
-its just happening to me?
how other can hold the USB on a back and didnt reboot from there?

Tamaki

Administrator
My friends. i just want to try this universe...
but.. its not logical things happening.
if i have USB on back of the unit. it want to BOOT up from there,
-i did formatted the USB via blue panel , its now stick on unit, but after the first reboot it just "reading USB" and nothing..
-its just happening to me?
how other can hold the USB on a back and didnt reboot from there?
You don't have to reboot from usb.
You have to install 174, then use usb format wizard from blue panel and when you are asked insert usb.
You will be asked to reboot, then mount it as universe with mount wizard.
Then reboot.
Then press red botton and you can choose in which universe jump.

E_lite

Vu+ User
OO,my friend, i know what you telling me, BUT after teh mapping to universe it instruct me to : you msut reboot to make effect... itd.. the i must hit YES and reboot from menu atomaticly, if i sad :NO.. then the usb is NOT MAPPED to universe.
im so stupid.
but if the USB is ON - the the vu want to bOOT from USB.. just right now..again and again

display: REEDING USB......
and nevers stops...
must boot up without usb,

E_lite

Vu+ User
OO,my friend, i know what you telling me, BUT after teh mapping to universe it instruct me to : you msut reboot to make effect... itd.. the i must hit YES and reboot from menu atomaticly, if i sad :NO.. then the usb is NOT MAPPED to universe.
im so stupid.
but if the USB is ON - the the vu want to bOOT from USB.. just right now..again and again

display: REEDING USB......
and nevers stops...
must boot up without usb,
BUT if booted wothout USB then i lost the universe mount..
its so stupid isnt it?

E_lite

Vu+ User
its so stupid isnt it?
its so stupid isnt it?

Just reporting..
im doing the universe-- i did it.. but you know how:
after the switching on hard switch i insert the usb after 3 seconds- then i can boot from flash..

after installing something i do GUI restart. . im affraid to do REBOOT from menu..

and yes!! i LEFT the USB at back , and now REEDING usb -again... so no boot up like this way!

with UNO-- when i did not push any buttom-it booted from flash.. with DUO it booting from USB.. how to tell DUO to NOT bOOT from USB when is it IN?

thanks guys.

Tamaki

Administrator
Just reporting..
im doing the universe-- i did it.. but you know how:
after the switching on hard switch i insert the usb after 3 seconds- then i can boot from flash..

after installing something i do GUI restart. . im affraid to do REBOOT from menu..

thanks guys.
Do you have any kind of usb stick fat32 formated in your box?
If yes, try to remove.