Black Hole Vu+ Uno 1.7.4 Parallel Universes

E_lite

Vu+ User
Do you have any kind of usb stick fat32 formated in your box?
If yes, try to remove.
ye si have mOUNTED to universe becouse it need that USB, but it formatted via usb wizzard. ..

HOW to tell DUO not reboot from usb auto?

E_lite

Vu+ User
Do you have any kind of usb stick fat32 formated in your box?
If yes, try to remove.

YES i have, its formatted with wizzard, and mounted as universe.. as the new image need !
if i remove, then its booting up, but im loosing the USB -universe mapped device--

there is no way to tell DUO not to boot from USB? as with UNO? (press '-' buttom)..

mirecek1965

Vu+ Newbie
Please, is a way i can create two partitions on USB stick, then one mout as universe and second as USB? Many thanks for any sugestions.

mirecek1965

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for answer. I make two partitions on USB stick in Ubuntu. Then i mount sdb1 from mount manager as usb. Next i make record in fstab mounting sdb2 as universe. Now all worked as charm. Thanks all :)

Tamaki

Administrator
YES i have, its formatted with wizzard, and mounted as universe.. as the new image need !
if i remove, then its booting up, but im loosing the USB -universe mapped device--

there is no way to tell DUO not to boot from USB? as with UNO? (press '-' buttom)..
Do you have the possibility to try another usb stick.
This problem could be caused by an incompatibility.

gus

Vu+ Newbie
hi guys. Installed 1.7.4, I use permanent timeshift as a plugin, I would like to be able to use this plugin, but I cannot. If I have permanent timeshift enable, I cannot use the red button,

I've had to disable permanent timeshift to be able to use the red button

can any of you guys help me out, would like to be able to use one of my favourite plugins (permanent timeshift) and be able to use the new features in 1.7.4

brahim02

Vu+ Newbie
I set up a usb to impeccable universe he walks, when I get the second for the unit restarts picons but without effect,
button when the blue-blue button-devices manager I find the key loose

excuse me for my english

Mila

Administrator
I set up a usb to impeccable universe he walks, when I get the second for the unit restarts picons but without effect,
button when the blue-blue button-devices manager I find the key loose

excuse me for my english
For run Picons to install 2 pen usb 1 map /universer 2 map /media/usb, install picons, swap ecc perfect run

kastor

Vu+ Newbie
i wonder if i can activate front screen on my vu uno,yesterday i upgraded to 1.7.4 and i saw that i cannot see name of channel in front screen and with 1.7.2 worked. exist any menu for this? thanks

casppir

Vu+ Newbie
1.Format USB stick on PC FAT32
2.Start USB Format Wizard with NOT CONNECTED USB STICK
3. USB Format Wizard Red >> CONNECT YOUR USB STICK >> red >> red
4.After format you have to Mount your USB stick with Devices Manager

For universe you have to mount /universe
For Meoboot multiboot / picon etc you have to mount /media/usb

You can use 2 usb sticks one for universe and one for multiboot / picon etc
with different mount points.

where should the 2 sticks be inserted? plz

bertie40

Vu+ Newbie
HiYa.
Ive tried Merlin Music Player with 1.7.4. (VU+ Uno)

Keeps crashing.

Anyone with some suggestions, or suggest another music player which can show "something/anything" aside from a black screen ?

I use EMC for streaming video, but there isn't a Visualizer available for playing music tracks. At leats not that i have found.

The reason I was trying Merlin was that I believe it would creat a database to allow browsing my entire collection across several folders.

Cheers

Wizard55

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

Just flashed image and new to blackhole normally use vix.

Can anyone help with the following question

1. When I go to manage extensions is says 27 updates available. When I update now . It says installed upgraded 0.

2. How to setup EPG /crossepg

When I go to crossepg and setup 28.2 open tv and then download now it takes 10 mins to read,parsing summaries. I am storeing this on hdd. Is this normal ?

Also what is the difference between crossepg and setting up the EPG by pressing blue button then red and then picking sky uk ??

Thanks for a great image