Black Hole Vu+ Uno 1.7.5 "Multiple"

Tamaki

Administrator
Possibility of creating two partition media / usb /
1 - for picons
2 - to install the Backup
there is a tutorial that helps set up the backup in BH 1.7.5
Not too difficult to do.
First use usb format wizard to create all partitions you need and format them, then use defice manager to mount them.

sato

Vu+ Newbie
To: Lorenzo64

Do you have any intention to keep at least 1 out of 5 new BH images on the previous BH 1.7.3 level? I like when things are kept simple and personally don`t need any "multi universes". I guess you could improve what we already have and make this image better. Sometimes less is more. The big problem so far is the low SR reception, so you can focus on that. If VU+ could scan SR 500 +, it should be the greatest gift VU+ users could get. Will you think about it, please? New twin tuners are coming soon, so I wish I could use my VU+ to its limits and hopefully beyond!

Thanks for your reply and your work on this project.

Regards
sato

Matrix10

Administrator
To: Lorenzo64

Do you have any intention to keep at least 1 out of 5 new BH images on the previous BH 1.7.3 level? I like when things are kept simple and personally don`t need any "multi universes". I guess you could improve what we already have and make this image better. Sometimes less is more. The big problem so far is the low SR reception, so you can focus on that. If VU+ could scan SR 500 +, it should be the greatest gift VU+ users could get. Will you think about it, please? New twin tuners are coming soon, so I wish I could use my VU+ to its limits and hopefully beyond!

Thanks for your reply and your work on this project.

Regards
sato

I think some did not understand how things go.
Universe has no negative effect on the base BH image.
So who does not want to use univerese uses only BH image.
no change from earlier versions
If you do not mount Universe you have only BH image.

As for other issues
it can not solve these BH team , because it is about issues of driver and this is job for VU+.

sato

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks Matrix10 for explanation. I was a bit confused and tried to avoid new Black Hole releases since the universes were added. If it is the way as you told me, then I`ll give it a go!
A request has also been written to the VU+ Team( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vu/158401650880065 ), so hopefully they will think about it. DMs with their new kernel are capable of scanning low SRs, so maybe VU+ can surprise us, too!
All the best guys!

Regards
sato

Matrix10

Administrator
To repeat once again, because it seems many do not understand or did not read
universis is a great system.
And the only image on the satellite scene
why
Each user can have his own universe.
Even with protected universe with your own PIN code.
(good for kids in the house)
and the same user can have one or more of the Universe
with different configurations and addons,skins etc.
For example a clean image with a minimum of addons in flash
Universe with plugins and addons
Universe for testing.e.t.c
In addition it is possible to make multiple partitions for various purposes.
MultiBoot, Universe, picons, EPG etc on the same USB stick (partitions)
But for those who do not need all this remains a possibility to use only BH
image.

gelu_dh

Vu+ Newbie
Too generic.
What device do you use?
I've ONLY Wifi @ home and all works properly with BH images...... I've a lot of wifi sticks FYI ....

There is a bug in this image with wireless access point. After reboot the receiver is not conecting automatically to internet.​