Black Hole Vu+ Uno 1.7.5 "Multiple"

chris13

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone,

thank you for this new image. I just need a little help to update from 1.7.4 to 1.7.5.... As usually, i put my usb key with this new image in my box and i restarted it, but message "press CH- to update" is not shown. Is there a new way to update?

Thanks in advance.
Chris.

chris13

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Matrix

U right, i made a mistake :oops: ! I forgot to remove the usb key used to manage paralell universes.
But a have another problem : how to backup both blackhole universe and others universes? Do i have to make a personal backup for each world?

Thanks in advance
Chris

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi Matrix

U right, i made a mistake :oops: ! I forgot to remove the usb key used to manage paralell universes.
But a have another problem : how to backup both blackhole universe and others universes? Do i have to make a personal backup for each world?

Thanks in advance
Chris
As far as I know no,
but someone else will respond to these
I do not use backups and I have not test.

alfa_omega

BH Lover
Hi Matrix

Thanks in advance
Chris

I suppose it is sufficient to copy where you want (e.g. to your PC through FTP) the folder contained in the partition /universe.
Consider that te universes created by BH 1.7.4 are not compatible with those created by 1.7.5. I also wonder if i can clone a universe, by simply changing the folder and the .cfg file names.

Personal and full backup just create a backup of what resides in the flash, not in the parallel universes.

ThEvA1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everybody
Someone have probleme with dreamset
I can t transfer channels and favorites to the box
Thx

alfa_omega

BH Lover
Hi everybody
Someone have probleme with dreamset
I can t transfer channels and favorites to the box
Thx
Did u set it properly? IP address, enigma settings version 2.4 etc....? I can read and write settings correctly from and to the STB.....

lenovo

Vu+ User
What you mean with if you make a partition.
Are you asking if webbrowser works on other universes, it should.

when i install webbrowser in the flash it take more space and didn't work perfectly!
and as i understood if i make a partitions in Usb, i can install webbrowser on one of a partition?

Tamaki

Administrator
when i install webbrowser in the flash it take more space and didn't work perfectly!
and as i understood if i make a partitions in Usb, i can install webbrowser on one of a partition?
Jump to a different universe from Black hole one and install Webbrowser so that goes on usb not in flash.