Black Hole Vu+ Uno 1.7.8

Dodo Bono

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,
Do this update works on the non genuine vu+ plus product like the one in the picture below ?
clone.jpg

a911

The BH Lover
Hi Mito,
It's not about a clone support, I just want to be sure that if this update succeeded on my device does it mean that I have a 100% genuine product.

Use>>> Return The Love<< (Plug-in) @BH Green Panel,,,for verification!

Ev0

Admin
Hi Mito,
It's not about a clone support, I just want to be sure that if this update succeeded on my device does it mean that I have a 100% genuine product.
This is the Uno section, and at the moment (thankfully) there are no Clone Uno models avaliable (well not that I know of, and I hope it stays that way).

The pictures you linked to are for the Solo, so your questions would be better in that section.

Dodo Bono

Vu+ Newbie
This is the Uno section, and at the moment (thankfully) there are no Clone Uno models avaliable (well not that I know of, and I hope it stays that way).

The pictures you linked to are for the Solo, so your questions would be better in that section.
Hi Evo,

Good news thank you Evo !

KFL

Vu+ User
Dodo Bono buy receiver from authorized reseller. If You are not shure about your box, ask your reseller.

van12

Vu+ Newbie
mytubeplayer crashes very often, today I get the issue again, I upgrade to BH 1.7.8, and since then it crash with green screen everytime I use mytubeplayer. Why?

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1349543523.zip
    18.3 KB · Views: 7

Mito

Administrator
mytubeplayer crashes very often, today I get the issue again, I upgrade to BH 1.7.8, and since then it crash with green screen everytime I use mytubeplayer. Why?
You need to upgrade the plugin.
You can download the fixed version of MyTube by BH Addons Manager.

van12

Vu+ Newbie
You need to upgrade the plugin.
You can download the fixed version of MyTube by BH Addons Manager.
a 1000 thanks to Mito, you are the man :). I didn't realized this option (keep press the green button -> yellow for Addons-> addons download manager). My faults was I use the plugins ->manage extension to reinstall tmytubeplayer ( in hope a new extension will fix the issue). I will remmeber the Addons manager in the future. Thanks

van12

Vu+ Newbie
I use BH Addons Manager to install COOL TV, it is a good product but unfortunately it takes over the Green Button, mening I can't access the Green Panel (BH Addons Manager). I try to google and uncomment the green button at "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/CoolTVGuide" key map , it doesn't help.
Please help me to get the green button back.

a911

The BH Lover
I use BH Addons Manager to install COOL TV, it is a good product but unfortunately it takes over the Green Button, mening I can't access the Green Panel (BH Addons Manager). I try to google and uncomment the green button at "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/CoolTVGuide" key map , it doesn't help.
Please help me to get the green button back.

screenshot.jpg

Menu>Plugin>Cool Tv Guide setup.

van12

Vu+ Newbie
Menu>Plugin>Cool Tv Guide setup.
A lot of thanks to you a911, thanks for a detailed instruction. I should use more time on my Vu+ Uno :). If BH will implement Netflix (I know the anser is No) I think I will keep my uno and buy a cheap LED TV (without smartTV and 3D) instead of a 1800$ LG smartTV.
I will use more time on the addons. I think there are a big treasure down there (just like COOL TV). Thanks .