Black Hole Xbmc beta 02

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Just a curiosity:
On these NEW images, the "road" is to implement XMBC ?
Because on this "new" 2.1.4 a lot of plug-ins doesn't work (on the "old" 2.1.4 works perfect)...
I have nothing against XMBC, but if the future is to implement IPTV on SAT Receiver, I don't think is the right way to "satisfy" the SAT LOVERS...
Why do you think it is called Beta ? :confused:

drbmn

Vu+ Newbie
Great work BH team. Just a question about "normal " images, i mean without xbmc, Will be there more new images (after 2.1.4) or there will be only new images with xbmc.
Thanks again friends.

sjappie666

Vu+ Newbie
m3u8 streams from the RTLXL plugin in XBMC dont play because XBMC use the Enigma2 Mediaplayer. Can you change it to plays the streams with the XBMC media player just like on a PC or raspberry pi

sjappie666

Vu+ Newbie
XBMC works nicely with the black hole XBMC beta2 version. Get only no subtitles on the films of example iStream Onechannel or Icefilms because the films are open in enigma2 media player and not XBMC itself where you can download the subtitle.

Here pictures of Black Hole with XBMC plugin iStream, you can see what I mean

And here you can see that it opens the movie in a media player enigma2

While he was actually supposed to do this subtitle (This is a screenshot of the version on my PC)

Sorry for my translated english

Last edited:

Shiro

BH-C
Sorry mate we can do anything because to use E2 MediaPlayer instead of Xbmc internal reader is a Vu+ choice.
I agree that it should be better and better to use Xbmc internal reader.

sjappie666

Vu+ Newbie
XBMC works nicely with the black hole XBMC beta2 version. Get only no subtitles on the films of example iStream Onechannel or Icefilms because the films are open in enigma2 media player and not XBMC itself where you can download the subtitle.
Here pictures of Black Hole with XBMC plugin iStream, you can see what I mean
foto_1.jpg
foto_2.jpg
And here you can see that it opens the movie in a media player enigma2
foto_3.jpg
While he was actually supposed to do this subtitle (This is a screenshot of the version on my PC)
screeemn.png
Sorry for my translated english

weejake

Vu+ Newbie
regarding music - how can we scan the music into library?
i can add a folder for the music library ,i just cant scan the the music into it
should there be a button assigned to do this on the remote? as a right click would be on a mouse

asaphus

Vu+ Newbie
Just a curiosity:
On these NEW images, the "road" is to implement XMBC ?
Because on this "new" 2.1.4 a lot of plug-ins doesn't work (on the "old" 2.1.4 works perfect)...
I have nothing against XMBC, but if the future is to implement IPTV on SAT Receiver, I don't think is the right way to "satisfy" the SAT LOVERS...
Its just another plugin for crying out loud. You either use it or leave it as it is the case with other plugins.

WebMan

Vu+ User
Why do you think it is called Beta ? :confused:
Pal, I know what means BETA, I'm a programmer :)
I want to have a PERFECT SAT BOX, that why I ask if the future reserve us to have a best sat box or a multimedia center ;)
Its just another plugin for crying out loud. You either use it or leave it as it is the case with other plugins.
I hope so, because I want to have support for a satellite receiver :)

przemsi

Vu+ Newbie
beta2 work fine, still can't run files from SMB, DLNA ok!
I hope that in future xbmc will use your own dedicated player instead BH player

Guiro

Vu+ Newbie
regarding music - how can we scan the music into library?
i can add a folder for the music library ,i just cant scan the the music into it
should there be a button assigned to do this on the remote? as a right click would be on a mouse

Edited the file usr/share/xbmc/system/keymaps/keyboard.xml and added <f18>ContextMenu</f18>

the HELP button will display the menu.

13653d1420141083-xbmc-pour-vu-solo-2-xbmc.jpg