Black Hole Xbmc beta 02

fullmonty

Vu+ Newbie
I have problems finding /.Xbmc
my hdd is mounted and I don't have it in root im running the new beta 02

TRICK: To be sure that Xbmc is not filling your flash, after the first Xbmc launch check your filesystem. If you have the folder .Xbmc in the root dir "/.Xbmc" you have to copy it on /media/hdd and then delete from the root.

Matrix10

Administrator
I have problems finding /.Xbmc
my hdd is mounted and I don't have it in root im running the new beta 02

TRICK: To be sure that Xbmc is not filling your flash, after the first Xbmc launch check your filesystem. If you have the folder .Xbmc in the root dir "/.Xbmc" you have to copy it on /media/hdd and then delete from the root.

If you use totalcommander or similar you have to enable

Show FTP Hiden Filles

weejake

Vu+ Newbie
sorry to be a pain...but when i play any music file ...the damn thing dosnt stop when asked . it just keeps playing the next file and the next etc.
any thoughts on how to fix this?

fullmonty

Vu+ Newbie
If you use totalcommander or similar you have to enable

Show FTP Hiden Filles

thank you for getting back to me but I have tried no folders are hidden and still cant see anything in root,
only thing I see xbmc in are folders /share

in xbmc storage information im getting:
filesystem /dev/sda1
mounted on /media/hdd

gasman

Vu+ Newbie
Working brilliantly, thanks for all the hard work. Two small things if anyone can help? The first is does anyone use any app for the remote so that you can type words in the search engine instead of using the remote control and also does anyone know how to get sports devil? I have sports devil installed on my pc version that came part of the fusion and superepo repositories but it doesn't come with the latest versions. Thanks in advance.

weejake

Vu+ Newbie
sorry to be a pain...but when i play any music file ...the damn thing dosnt stop when asked . it just keeps playing the next file and the next etc.
any thoughts on how to fix this?
this is also happening when using Pseudo tv .
its playing through every channel
pressing stop has no effect....

how can this be fixed

Celizio

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for great works!
I use official xbmc remote for android and it works fine. I see in context menu (with title button) on a movie that I can choose between E2Player (by default) or DVDPlayer (xbmc player).
When I choose DVDPlayer, the movie start but without sound and too speed.
When I choose E2Player, I see an > in the upper left corner for 2 seconds and after it disappear and the movie don't start.
My movies are on a Nas Synology and I have created a nfs source. I have created the same source on the stb.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Celizio

Vu+ Newbie
in guisetting.xml, there is a section called "maxspeedadjust". Is there someone who know the function?
I see the value is 5 in xbmc for enigma but in xbmc wiki the value seem to be 1000000...

Caleb

Vu+ Newbie
Another update, the best for my solo2. Never open.pli or other shi f t ONLY BLACK HOLE FOREVER.

Thanks again, wait for again and then post again....

totalhum

Vu+ Newbie
I see in the tutorial you are using a remote control.

Is that using a phone app or something else?

What do you recommend please?

foz

Vu+ Newbie
can anybody tell me what button on the solo2 remote brings the context menu up in Xbmc thanks
foz

foz

Vu+ Newbie
I see in the tutorial you are using a remote control.

Is that using a phone app or something else?

What do you recommend please?
depends...
SYBU on ios and Yatse on droid are great app's for controlling Xbmc via tablets or phones
Logitech k400 keyboard is very good keyboard with built in mouse
although I have not tested any of the above as yet on my solo2 they work well with other Xbmc devices ive tested
but the apps are free from your os app store
you will need to set them up but very simple instructions are included
sorry not at home to test before posting this thought you may want to try asap
foz

corthebor

Vu+ Newbie
Is there a way to change the default mediaplayer in Vusolo2 to the xbmc-player?
At this moment I can't play any video add-ons because he automaticly changes to the enigma2 media player and also the subtitles are opened in the media-player instead of the xbmc-player.

For the xbmc-project: Keep up the good work

kaspita

Vu+ Newbie
Is there a way to change the default mediaplayer in Vusolo2 to the xbmc-player?
At this moment I can't play any video add-ons because he automaticly changes to the enigma2 media player and also the subtitles are opened in the media-player instead of the xbmc-player.

For the xbmc-project: Keep up the good work

the answer:

Sorry mate we can do anything because to use E2 MediaPlayer instead of Xbmc internal reader is a Vu+ choice.
I agree that it should be better and better to use Xbmc internal reader.