BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.6.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscamax

BH Lover
Until now I have not used "BlackHole Personal Backup", or better saying, I did backups, but I have not restored that backups, I just have restored settings backups, so, I have 2 questions about "BlackHole Personal Backup":

-What atributes I have to give to BlackHole Personal Backup restore?
I guess it's 755, but I don't know why it's now 304 after backup.

-The "BlackHole Personal Backup" make all skins backup that I have installed?

a911

The BH Lover
Until now I have not used "BlackHole Personal Backup", or better saying, I did backups, but I have not restored that backups, I just have restored settings backups, so, I have 2 questions about "BlackHole Personal Backup":

-What atributes I have to give to BlackHole Personal Backup restore?
I guess it's 755, but I don't know why it's now 304 after backup.

-The "BlackHole Personal Backup" make all skins backup that I have installed?

- No atributes need to be changed,,,,just,,, Go : Menu>BH Personal Backup>restore (Green)
E2 will start after U press OK!
- All U'r settings will be restored,,;),,,,but NO skins, only default skin will be there!

Have Fun
a911

demetris

Vu+ User
Here is a crashlog as i was downloading a BH theme from BH server.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1318813787.txt
    57.7 KB · Views: 17

tango110

Vu+ User
Add interface to set the system code of the remote control(uno) does this mean i can use my uno remote again on my vu+ duo ? or i'am i still stucked to use 1.64 ? if so why not make a pacth so you can use your uno remote on your vu+ duo

Matrix10

Administrator

hih64

Vu+ User
Some people complain of slow Web Browser, as well as non-functioning of the flash contents is this true ?

mistreated

Vu+ Newbie
It seems that there is a problem with the virtual keyboard in Web Browser in samo of the skins. For example Army Gradient. I press the yellow button, but nothing happens. Such problem doen't exist in the default skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.