Duo2 : Dolby Digital problem

legau

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I just received my new DUO2, updated the CFE and flashed with BH 2.0.5. I have a pretty annoying issue with the top box.

Do you know why my DUO2 don't get the Dolby Digital stream everytime ?

I have to re-zap or to change audio setting with the audio button to "reset" the audio stream, then it works nicely... until next channel switch.

For non-digital ones, I have no problem, even when I switch really fast.

I have the same problem with playing movies in media player, if I fast forward or pause or anything affecting the audio, it can drop for no reason.

Any clue ?

Thanks for your help

legau

Vu+ Newbie
Already set to yes :/

I insist, this is not happening at every zap. But when it is happening, I don't have any sound coming out my speakers. Audio decoder shows PCM and not DD.

You don't have any problem with DD ?

Ev0

Admin
Already set to yes :/

I insist, this is not happening at every zap. But when it is happening, I don't have any sound coming out my speakers. Audio decoder shows PCM and not DD.

You don't have any problem with DD ?

No I have no problem with DD.

Ok go into auto language settings (2x blue button) then select prefer AC3 and set to Yes, and then Prefer audio stream stored by service to No and see how you get on with that.

legau

Vu+ Newbie
Ok 5 sec testing for now, seems to be better. I will try these settings for a longer time and come back to you.

Thanks for your help ;)

Ev0

Admin
Have you tried to reboot since making the above setting changes ?

If yes and it's still the same, maybe try reflashing the box incase something has been corrupted somehow.

If that doesn't fix it, check all connections to your amp.

legau

Vu+ Newbie
already rebooted and reflashed => had the same problem + LCD4linux was not working at all. Now LCD4linux is working great. Just this annoying problem.

My amp is a Yam RX-v775 connected with a SPDIF standard cable. May be it would worth a try to change the cable. Good clue, thanks ;)

legau

Vu+ Newbie
hmmm no, that s not what I meant. I know how to update an image or a CFE, I just don't know how to apply the Fix Evo was talking about. (and where to find it)

EDIT : Thanks EVO, as always! you did a great job, thanks for your support!

legau

Vu+ Newbie
May be a stupid question, how did u see there was an update for the driver ? I'm on the VU official website, I don't see anything.

I will install the package and let u know