Duo2 LCD4Linux lcd display layouts

ildin

Vu+ User

Hello Didi

I apologize for my poor english, I'm using google translator.
I use your excellent setting for LCD and I wanted to ask you something:

I see in your photos before writing internet there is a green dot in my LCD this point is always changing red-green what does it mean? My internet connection is always on so I do not think that depends on the state of this.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Very nice pack of golden picons for Eutelsat 16E, Hispasat 30W and Kabel BW
Thanks to the authors
Hi, jwlalek. Thank you very much for your uplaoded golden-picons. Do you have the Golden Picon for 28E (mainly the UK freeSat and UK Bsky)? also. The E9 picon seems only have a part of the channels, do you have a full set of Golden Picons for 9E? Thank you in adavance.

Didi

Vu+ User
Hello Didi

I see in your photos before writing internet there is a green dot in my LCD this point is always changing red-green what does it mean? My internet connection is always on so I do not think that depends on the state of this.
I think the problem is caused by your internet connection.

cyborgpunte

Vu+ User
@ildin what adress do you use now for your pingtest ???

you could always test that by change adress and test inhouse and outside on internet
on the screen for "Online [Ping]" change to your STB's loopback 127.0.0.1 or your routeradress.

or in your config file
config.PingName1=MyPingTest:127.0.0.1
give green always I think, then try some outside household
not green all the time then, I to think you have problem with your internet connection

dave79813

Vu+ Newbie
Hello Didi

the flashing orb means that an update is available for download, green = stable update/ red = unstable update

im2020

Vu+ Newbie
I've forgotten how I managed to reduce by half the size of the clock in the lcd standby display on my duo2.
Can anyone remind me?

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I've forgotten how I managed to reduce by half the size of the clock in the lcd standby display on my duo2.
Can anyone remind me?
I assume you wish to change the size of display in your LCD scrreen. Many posts are published here. I can ouline the setting precedure as follows.There are at least two ways to do it by either editing the settings from BH menue or using the setting webif (access it by using your webbrowser). The menue settings can be done by following the procedures.

1. Press Menue Button > select plugin > select LCD4linux (this leads to LCD4Linux configureation )
2. Using blue function button (twice) , access to idle setting section ( you can see the setting title from display)
3. Looking for the 'clock section', when you find the 'clock', you may change these perametrs
_Clock type (you can select date+day, time .... just pickup one you like)
_Size (you can using the direction button to increase or reduce the size of the clock's font)
_Position (This parameter moves the display up or down)
_Alignment (This parameter gives the option left, or right, or centre)

Remember to using green button to save the configuration.

I assume you do not remap your remote control's code. Otherwise, the button may be different from the above.

When you manage to change one screen, you can do whatever you like. It is fun! Good Luck!

im2020

Vu+ Newbie
Many thanks mysat-bs. Forgot to say I'm using VIX rather than BH. Do you know if there's an equivalent way in VIX to access the Idle Setting Section that you describe in Step 2 of your BH procedure? I won't have access to my duo2 until tomorrow to explore this on my own.

unkas

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, I would like to know where to set the time of my city in the configuration of the Lcd4config. thanks
best regards