MyMetrix-OpenStore BH 2.0.x

marcel500

Vu+ Newbie
@marcel500

You have only removed the files manually, but not the e2 package

Do this

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-openstore-mymetrix

Thanks! What about this question:

2. I read inside this forum that the installation is possible via BH Addon Server, I looked it up but can't find the Addon Server (inside plugins??). Can somebody point me please in the right direction or do I need to install something else first?

nikgreek

Vu+ Newbie
green button. yellow button...addon download manager...BH image skins...lastpage my metrix openstore
hope this helps

marcel500

Vu+ Newbie
Maybe one last question (fine-tuning): How can I set the weather to my city? The one displayed in the top left corner? I could do it for the weather app inside the menu, but not for the one displayed on the screen.

Thanks

nikgreek

Vu+ Newbie
go into mymetrix plug in and general settings....set weather code to your city...theres a link to weather codes somewhere earlier on in this thread

kUbbAS

Vu+ Newbie
when i download MyMetrix it says App installed but i can't find it anywhere? and i can download again and again but it dosen't say it's already installed? i have VU+ Duo with Blackhole 2.0.8 and i made a 256mb swap file

capa

Vu+ User+++
i've checked every menu, there is no MyMetrix anywhere?
as first you have to build your skin.

Go to green button -->MyMetrix -> Settings -> select "MyMetrix BlackHole by @capa" as template and save your Skin, after Skin is ready you can select it in Skin Options

regards

kUbbAS

Vu+ Newbie
here my own XPicon for those people need one
2h7jchs.png
312tzrt.png

2mz9vt0.png
23w33t5.png

2ms3a1g.png
2coo4ll.png

2ihtrax.png
wbe39h.png

34spmdu.png
2cqk9k8.png
i downloaded this xpicon pack, but it's only working on some channels and the right Picon exists... can i update the filename some how so it will work??

gus

Vu+ Newbie
I want to put my picons on my hard drive instead of USB, where on my hard drive should I put them

Many thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MOUNA

Vu+ User
i downloaded this xpicon pack, but it's only working on some channels and the right Picon exists... can i update the filename some how so it will work??

just renamed picons does not work with the right reference service that you can find in menu info

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 160