MyMetrix-OpenStore BH 2.0.x

tae

Vu+ User
BH is the best image at all and there is no,
skiner as you have the best Army as well Matrix10 are really great,
but the skin matrix is good to be honest and is a shame to say that it's bad skin.

Shiro

BH-C
BH is the best image at all and there is no,
skiner as you have the best Army as well Matrix10 are really great,
but the skin matrix is good to be honest and is a shame to say that it's bad skin.

Please don't start a flame.
This is not a judgment about the look and style.
Nobody told that this is an ugly skin only that is bad for our standard because is heavy.
This is the philosophy of Black Hole image.
A good skin for Bh image have to be light and have to not include python extra files because we want to protect image performances and code working
A bad skin for Bh image means an heavy skin (look at the size of files) with python extra files.
We don't pretend that you agree with our ideas, everyone here is free to use the skin and the image he prefers.
So if you like this kind of heavy skins (glass skin or Metrix+MyMetrix) you will be happy with another image but please don't try to pressure us to support this kind of skins because we don't like and we will not change idea.

Matrix10

Administrator
Im sorry
I can only laugh at some of the comments here.

It seems that some do not know what is good skin for the image
even those who pretend to know, and do not recognize good skin coding.

Our image and the concept all this years confirmed the right course.

And in the past there were pressures for skins that looks like a picture book
or as it is now, image within image.

We will never go that way.
Likely to be changes in the future.
But the changes that will take into account the image performances
and not just a toy for small children.

In principle, this topic is closed
we will not support these type of skins .

capa

Vu+ User+++
Hallo guy's,

last month's I've no time to working on this, because I had some private problems and was a little busy at my work and with my family.

Now I found some time to look inside the files again, and maybe I'll release this SkinMod.
As you know I don't have too much time for all this and I need someone who want test it and tell me what is wrong to fix
the last greenscreens.

This Skin will be only for this users who want install external python converter/renderer Files in his Image. At the moment its impossible to realize all MetrixHD options with BH python Converters. But BH image and all BH functions won't be tasted, and all will be supported like you know it from other skins.

There will be :

Skin MetrixHD
MyMetrix Plugin ( Configuration Tool )

So, please contact me at this thread who want test this Skin as beta, and help me to release it to all BH users who want it :)

PS: this skin is not so bad, I've no speed or zapping problems on my Vu+ Duo (one)

trocche

Vu+ Newbie
Hallo guy's,

last month's I've no time to working on this, because I had some private problems and was a little busy at my work and with my family.

Now I found some time to look inside the files again, and maybe I'll release this SkinMod.
As you know I don't have too much time for all this and I need someone who want test it and tell me what is wrong to fix
the last greenscreens.

This Skin will be only for this users who want install external python converter/renderer Files in his Image. At the moment its impossible to realize all MetrixHD options with BH python Converters. But BH image and all BH functions won't be tasted, and all will be supported like you know it from other skins.

There will be :

Skin MetrixHD
MyMetrix Plugin ( Configuration Tool )

So, please contact me at this thread who want test this Skin as beta, and help me to release it to all BH users who want it :)

PS: this skin is not so bad, I've no speed or zapping problems on my Vu+ Duo (one)
I love blackhole but I like very much the style of metrixhd skin...
I'd be happy to have on my solo2 continuing to use BH image

capa

Vu+ User+++
I love blackhole but I like very much the style of metrixhd skin...
I'd be happy to have on my solo2 continuing to use BH image

For me Skin is not the reason to leave my favorite image. Especially not BH, because there are many other good Skins

trocche

Vu+ Newbie
For me Skin is not the reason to leave my favorite image. Especially not BH, because there are many other good Skins
Is what I meant ... I don't know if the translation has betrayed me. ..
I really like the matrixhd but I never changed the image for that!
I'd be happy to be able to use with blackhole and if you want I can test your work

capa

Vu+ User+++
I think I can release this Skin today. I've to do last check's.
I'll make bh.tgz package's to install automatically and uninstall all of them too.

I'm thinking about the packages, there will be standalone Skin package, additional packages with MyMetrix Plugin and package with SB and ExtNumberZap. Maybe I'll do a "all in one" package too. I don't know at the moment. But this will be a little bigger. The biggest Files are the Preview Screens in MyMetrix Plugin.
I'll try to reduce it a little bit, but then it will lost the quality. But doesn't matter, its not affect the Skin itself.

This Skin will be supported only by myself. Please don't bother BH Team for this Skin, because it won't be support !!.

If someone have problem or wishes please contact me

schalke04

Vu+ Newbie
hello capa,
i used the metrixhd skin in his first version and it was a eyecatcher for me, but all other version has GS....for me it is not the reason to change the winning team (BH-Image on vu+solo2)......this is
nearby the perfect image for this box....but it would be very interessting to see how you will port this skin to this box....what i have discovered is, that the plugin was the reason why i always got a GS.....without this plugin it was ok but once I've changed something in the plugin i got GS....if it is ok for you i am ready to test it for you....bye

trocche

Vu+ Newbie
If you want I can help you in the test ... otherwise i wait the final version...how would you like

....i see inbox thanks