Which addons working/not working in beta1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaphus

Vu+ Newbie
These addons tried by me today;

NASA TV---- works
Fox News---- works
CBS News---- works (but stops after a few seconds. could be my internet connection)
Irish TV--- works with x2 speed with no sound
DR TV--- no, script error
USTVNOW---- no sound
USTV VOD---- no, script error
NBC Sport Live Extra---- no, script error
Netskino.de---- no, script error

McrRed

Vu+ Newbie
Now I'm sad.

Script error with Genesis, SALT, 1Channel etc.
YouTube tried to initialise stream then failed (with a call to the BH/E2 media player)

Music addons work (though I got stuck in a loop from one of the addons that kept reinitialising the player even after I'd quit it)

EDIT:
TED Talks works.

Last edited:

Gimi Jassi

Vu+ Newbie
Remember to add Superrepo or fusion repositories to gain extra addon availability, and if you dont know how to just google it , its really simple..... Anyway more to the point - there are script errors with most plugins like mentioned above... but bbc iplayer works with some sound issues. Satarabia (requires manual zip install) works but does freeze and crashed my box... MUZU works but often plays the next video on the list when you are attempting to exit... And for all the polish guys on here ipla tv works flawlessly, i tried about 6 shows so far all worked.... 1channel icefilm movie4k-mashup-2movies-glowfilms, basically all the tsmedia regulars obviously dont work... But ,it being the first day things are looking bright.. I will continue to look over some of my fave addons, and report back...

bruuce

Vu+ Newbie
When operating the LIVE TV i get the message " No PVR clients have been started yet.. Wait the PVR c;ients to start"

Fzarsenal

Vu+ Newbie
guy mostly everything not working i mean the best add on but hope this will be butter soon anyway thanks for all your hard work to add xbmc on our box

hope think will be fix soon also for the builder why not the try the new KOBI maybe will be butter

thanks

james81

Vu+ User
Not BH version but..

Main issue seems to be the xbmc media player doesn't play audio or live streams. A fix for this would be better then using external player, and possibly get some of the music plugins working.

PVR client would be good along with a working spotimc - although the latter will require everyone and anyone giving support to the 'libspotify.so' for mipsel campaign on the spotify dev website.

Overall its way ahead of tsmedia for movie and tv show streaming.. much better experience and alot more content.

Last edited by a moderator:

gasman

Vu+ Newbie
Looking good but still work to do. I have installed fusion and xbmc hub and have all of the video addons but I can't get any of them to work. The interface is great and works really well, in fact it is identical to my android media player. Is there anyway of changing the way the screen moves outside of xbmc to how it used to be before this update? Every time I change channel or use any function, every thing moves sideways, a bit like the xbmc interface. It is quite glitchy as well.

Last edited:

gasman

Vu+ Newbie
Remember to add Superrepo or fusion repositories to gain extra addon availability, and if you dont know how to just google it , its really simple..... Anyway more to the point - there are script errors with most plugins like mentioned above... but bbc iplayer works with some sound issues. Satarabia (requires manual zip install) works but does freeze and crashed my box... MUZU works but often plays the next video on the list when you are attempting to exit... And for all the polish guys on here ipla tv works flawlessly, i tried about 6 shows so far all worked.... 1channel icefilm movie4k-mashup-2movies-glowfilms, basically all the tsmedia regulars obviously dont work... But ,it being the first day things are looking bright.. I will continue to look over some of my fave addons, and report back...

Not sure what you mean by this? These channels are working on Tsmedia, my Android media player and pc.

Ev0

Admin
Looking good but still work to do. I have installed fusion and xbmc hub and have all of the video addons but I can't get any of them to work. The interface is great and works really well, in fact it is identical to my android media player. Is there anyway of changing the way the screen moves outside of xbmc to how it used to be before this update? Every time I change channel or use any function, every thing moves sideways, a bit like the xbmc interface. It is quite glitchy as well.
You can turn off the animations in the main setup menu.

Setup - System - Animations

Status
Not open for further replies.