Which addons working/not working in beta1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McrRed

Vu+ Newbie
ÖK :) working test beta1 xbmc @"plugin.video.F.T.V-1.2.3a" and "kodi-14.0-Helix+plugin.video.F.T.V-1.3.0a on PC
I've read that several times and still don't know what it means

Seen some logs elsewhere suggesting pysqlite2 or possibly python-sqlite3 are missing from the BH image causing dependencies to report script errors...

james81

Vu+ User
Sorry about using this thread for the other image. Not much happening over their! Will probably flash this one for the support. For the record I have the following plugin 'status'

Working: 1stchannel-movie4k(search issues)-icefilma-vidics-tvonline3.0-genesis

Not working isp: movies25-watchseries

Not working: Iplayer-itv player-2movies-ipla-spotimc

hopefully I haven't broke any forum rules here..?

james81

Vu+ User
I've read that several times and still don't know what it means

Seen some logs elsewhere suggesting pysqlite2 or possibly python-sqlite3 are missing from the BH image causing dependencies to report script errors...

I did a search for 'sqlite' and found these in the other image.. you could check to see if there in BH one..

libsqlite3.so.0 /usr/lib File folder
sqlite3 /usr/lib/python2.7 File folder
_sqlite3 /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload SO File
libsqlite3.so.0.8.6 /usr/lib 6 File

james81

Vu+ User
Installed F.T.V addon and this great plugin streams live tv fine... but.. again, as it uses the xbmc media player so theres no sound. Hopefully a fix for this in the next release

Shiro

BH-C
guys i want to explain something to be more clear about Xbmc implementation.

The Xbmc porting is not a work of a private team like BlackHole, Vti or others, but it is all made by Vu+.
The teams are only importing this Vu+ workaround in their images.

But all this is at very beginning stage.
So there will be many fix and implementation in the next days and weeks.

Please be patient because this is all new and need time to be developed.

philmein

Vu+ Newbie
I did a search for 'sqlite' and found these in the other image.. you could check to see if there in BH one..

libsqlite3.so.0 /usr/lib File folder
sqlite3 /usr/lib/python2.7 File folder
_sqlite3 /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload SO File
libsqlite3.so.0.8.6 /usr/lib 6 File

after installing python-sqlite3 genesis phoenex and salts are woking fine navi-x does not work

Last edited:

Gimi Jassi

Vu+ Newbie
I haven't used xbmc much after yesterday , but I thought I would put my crash-log on here anyway , someone might find it useful.

Attachments

• xbmc_crashlog-20141230_175359.txt
    1.5 MB · Views: 25

fullmonty

Vu+ Newbie
Looks great, weldone team, but I get script error on everything I install from fusion add-on, when will beta-update, keep up the good work
happy new year BH

viper76

Vu+ Newbie
Just want to share my experience I tried the BH image and most of the XBMC addons do not work than I tried VTI image and found more addons working fine without any errors I don't know if its something to do with the new drivers .

Last edited:

McrRed

Vu+ Newbie
Just want to share my experience I tried the BH image and most of the XBMC addons do not work than I tried VTI image and found more addons working fine without any errors I don't know if its something to do with the new drivers .
As above. Multiple users saying installing sqlite gets popular addons like fusion working.
I'll have a go later this evening and if the rules allow try and post a walkthrough (if nobody beats me to it in the meantime)

Edit:
I'm wondering if it's as simple as vti including sqlite and BH not....

Shiro

BH-C

Edit:
I'm wondering if it's as simple as vti including sqlite and BH not....

Warning guys,
It is holidays time and everyone have a different way and times.
Don't continue to try to make this kind of pressure or the beta testing here will be stopped and will continue only in private.

This thread is closed. You can open another for Beta2

Status
Not open for further replies.