Announcements All about PrismCube

Status
Not open for further replies.

polo_

Vu+ Newbie
I just tested with ali@sat setting and it´s work on offline mode, but if the setting list are more of 3500 channel´s i have a error!!

tomek

Vu+ Newbie
What about high bitrate (~30mbit+) mkv/m2ts files support? hdmv subs built in?
Dts hd , dd true hd passthrough? Dvd iso playback? gbit ftp transfer speed while watching tv/idling?

Anyone can answer how does it perform as media player box?

souhailbouzid

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I have a boot loop after installing Aeon Skin in my Prismcube Ruby.
Please how can I solve this problem?
How can I do a reset for my receiver (STB+XBMC) if I want to begin with a clean software?
Thank you.

dj_sat

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I have a boot loop after installing Aeon Skin in my Prismcube Ruby.
Please how can I solve this problem?
How can I do a reset for my receiver (STB+XBMC) if I want to begin with a clean software?
Thank you.

hi
try to enter in your box by ftp
go to network/ordinateur/elmo/system
and delete the Aeon Skin

souhailbouzid

Vu+ Newbie
impossible
the box dont accept any new update
only he must delete the new skins by ftp
network/ordinateur/elmo/system and he delete the new skins
Thank you for your reply, please give me the excat path by ftp to find the skin .
My 2nd question is : how we can reset completely the prismcube, the update dont solve the problem, it just update the receiver without reseting it.
Thank you.

souhailbouzid

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for your reply, please give me the excat path by ftp to find the skin .
My 2nd question is : how we can reset completely the prismcube, the update dont solve the problem, it just update the receiver without reseting it.
Thank you.
Honestly I'm starting to regret my choice of prismcube. Blocked for a day with a skin, not even the ability to reflash the receiver to its original state

souhailbouzid

Vu+ Newbie
Honestly I'm starting to regret my choice of prismcube. Blocked for a day with a skin, not even the ability to reflash the receiver to its original state
Finally the solution: access via ftp to the receiver, the path "/ ftproot / program / .xbmc / addons". Everything is there.

SONY007

Vu+ Newbie
So what countries currently are ppl able to buy the prismcube ? We are still waiting for it's release here in the UK.

SONY007

Vu+ Newbie
For those who have purchased the priismcube what's your opinion on it so far compared to previous sat boxes like the dm800se ?

partage

Vu+ Newbie
Merci aymen pour le test. Merci de m'ajouter sur skype que j'ai laissé en commentaire dans la vidéo sur youtube
Thank you for the review

Status
Not open for further replies.