Announcements All about PrismCube

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHL

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,
I am from Tunisia. I just bought a prismcube from numeris, once at home I noticed that the cpu is an ARMv7 and not PNX8496-1250DMIPS (ARM cortex A9). Am I missing something ?

Kindly clarify
Thanks

ARM v7 = ARM A9 ;)

@aymen
Thanx again for the video...

faroukn91

Vu+ Newbie
Hello friends I have a ruby prismcube I question when the group blackhole lot new images for this demo and how active the ******* and thank you

partage

Vu+ Newbie
I have found two boxes with the same name prismcube ruby and AB prismcube Ruby. Are they the same? which one is a vu+ product?

aymen

Vu+ Newbie
I have found two boxes with the same name prismcube ruby and AB prismcube Ruby. Are they the same? which one is a vu+ product?
make a test .open menu and look at technical characteristics like cpu etc...
it s made in korea i think

azeemmir

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
i think in west Europe it will come with other name,
i think 1 company is trying to get dealership with its name on it, so i think box is same but diffrent dealers and diffrent names,
Gr

aymen

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
i think in west Europe it will come with other name,
i think 1 company is trying to get dealership with its name on it, so i think box is same but diffrent dealers and diffrent names,
Gr
attetion for memory of prismcube it may be diff each time

partage

Vu+ Newbie
Untill now, all we get here is a guess answers.
Is it the same or they are differents?
AB IPBOX Prismube Ruby vs Prismcube Ruby
Any real answer?

CHL

Vu+ Newbie
Specs sheets are same AB-com is european distributor and they call it as ab IPBOX PC ruby thats all ;)

partage

Vu+ Newbie
It is same box made by Marusys, only branding is different
Thanks for the information.
Thank you too CHL.

Now lets get an idea about the best price of the cube.
We can get it in morocco for 220 euro. It is the cheapest price i've found on the internet.
How much does it cost in other countries?

grik

Vu+ Newbie
Its selling for 290/300 euros in Europe. Thats what i have been seeing.

If it was 220e they would sell like candy. Many enthusiasts are not going forward just because of the price. Too high for something that could have no future and lacks of perfection.

CHL

Vu+ Newbie
Its selling for 290/300 euros in Europe. Thats what i have been seeing.

If it was 220e they would sell like candy. Many enthusiasts are not going forward just because of the price. Too high for something that could have no future and lacks of perfection.

lets wait and see if price will drop a bit ;) 220 souds good to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.