Announcements All about PrismCube

Status
Not open for further replies.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
after visit anga and marisys stand (vu+) the famous prismcube wil be availble in the Market end of this month
the price wil be about 315 euro
and i confirm very very nice design and hardware with2 color red color or silver color
and i confirm again and again he will kill after few months all enigma 2 rereivers

No killing, please. Market gives a response. Enigma2 and XBMC are living together in peace for years.;)

bogdanm

after visit anga and marisys stand (vu+) the famous prismcube wil be availble in the Market end of this month
the price wil be about 315 euro
and i confirm very very nice design and hardware with2 color red color or silver color
and i confirm again and again he will kill after few months all enigma 2 rereivers
You create any video by your phone or others handycamera?
Will be nice see; im try look but im no find any video.

Shiro

BH-C
Prismcube will be a big surprise, but not so soon as someone is writing here.
And there will need time to develop Prismcube system and pvr user interface and good plugins.
Enigma2 is now old and in my opinion is going to be outdated but it is well developed than the beginning.
Prismcube will have a long way to go.

Shiro

BH-C
I agree with the great Shiro;) but for now I enjoy the new DUO2

yes also because Prismcube is a cheap box with only text lcd one usb port and one card reader.
Te duo2 is high level box with one vfd one fantastic color lcd screen never seen yet in stb world and a really powerful chipset (much more powerful than prismcube).

zoro25

Vu+ Newbie
yes also because Prismcube is a cheap box with only text lcd one usb port and one card reader.
Te duo2 is high level box with one vfd one fantastic color lcd screen never seen yet in stb world and a really powerful chipset (much more powerful than prismcube).

Also lets not forget that Duo2 has the hardware needed to run XMBC if it takes off.

However this would have to be a community effort as it would not be in the interest of Marisys to proceed down this line.
I'm also one for getting a Duo2 and wait and see what happens in regard to XMBC, Lets not forget that Goliath will also be developed and released in the near future.

dj_sat

Vu+ Newbie
You create any video by your phone or others handycamera?
Will be nice see; im try look but im no find any video.
yes i create many photo
and i have many exclusive info for vupluscommunity
i will sahre all photo for this new prismcube
you will wait also a good surprise for prismcube Ruby
for duo 2 the price wil be 605 euro

dj_sat

Vu+ Newbie
yes i create many photo
and i have many exclusive info for vupluscommunity
i will sahre all photo for this new prismcube
you will wait also a good surprise for prismcube Ruby
for duo 2 the price wil be 605 euro