Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 v.2.0.8

Johnny-m

Vu+ Newbie
How do you think to edit hundreds if not thousands of channels
without computer editing . With your remote ??

To do this you need a whole day :D

But you can delete/remove ,move channels >>> press Menu button when you're in the channel list
you can use Idreamx or the pc version as i do no problem what so ever

nealeydee

Vu+ Newbie
I have now flashed this three times and downloaded twice, just in case. I have the duo2 with the new model remote. After flashing, when the Duo2 restarts, the image on screen is the old model remote (Although this is common in many images) and my remote control does not work. Cannot get past the output (HDMI, Scart etc) selection at the first setup screen. even with a keyboard plugged in, I can select in the list using the up ? down cursors but cannot select with enter. I really find it hard to believe that nobody else has experienced this? Anyone? Thanks for anyone that can help shed light on the issue.

nealeydee

Vu+ Newbie
I have now flashed this three times and downloaded twice, just in case. I have the duo2 with the new model remote. After flashing, when the Duo2 restarts, the image on screen is the old model remote (Although this is common in many images) and my remote control does not work. Cannot get past the output (HDMI, Scart etc) selection at the first setup screen. even with a keyboard plugged in, I can select in the list using the up ? down cursors but cannot select with enter. I really find it hard to believe that nobody else has experienced this? Anyone? Thanks for anyone that can help shed light on the issue.
Sorry, My bad, I must have reconfigured my remote some time ago.

Here's what can be done on a remote to get it working, change the Remote Mode:

Mode 1 : SOLO / DUO
Mode 2 : UNO / Ultimo / SOLO2 / DUO2
Mode 3 & 4 : reserved for future models.

Press <2 + 7>, <HELP>, <0001 or 0002 or 0003 or 0004>

Press 2 and 7 on your remote together for three seconds until LED is on.

Press HELP

Press <0001 or 0002 or 0003 or 0004>

kleinerjunge

Vu+ Newbie
Hi!

I just made a fresh install with BH 2.0.8 on my Duo2. Until now i used OpenATV image.

Unfortunately, i don't have any signal on my two Dual tuners! Configuration is ok, like in other images. But on BlackHole i don't get any signal! Crazy...

What am I doing wrong?? I am using a Spaun 17/8 Multiswitch.

cu
KJ

arber

Vu+ Newbie
Great job really the previous 207 images had some bugs in different stb
My duo2 flying like a charm with this image