Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 v.2.0.8

Johev

Vu+ Newbie
@Matrix10
Thanks for confirming, I was starting to think that I was the only me :).

It is a pity, as I love the only BH feature (double transcoding), and the default skin is perfect for me. The letters are clearly read and all the information like signal strength is present without any configuration. Not to mention Youtube, the only place I could actually get it to work :), even though in order for the virtual keyboard to appear I can't press the blue button, but I have to try to exit it and then choose the third option which is search, and only then it appears.

If anyone could also check the streaming of uncompressed channels on the transponder (there are more) that I have mentioned above it would be perfect, as this is something that I wanted to use a lot and that justified for me the purchase of a 4 tuner receiver for a single satellite :).

TomX1

Vu+ Newbie
I found out, that this issue is not depending on FW, because the same problem appears on other FWs (not BH) too. So there is an question - is this an HW problem? Or something else?

>> Recently updated my 2.0.5.3 to 2.0.8.1 hoping that I can use the default media player to watch downloaded movies. But there is still a problem playing AC3 sound. 2 movies, same sound codec reported by vlc (codec a52 (aka ac3), channels 3f2r/lfe, sample rate 48000, bitrate 384 kb/s) one movie sound is fine, other has no sound. Any clue? Thank You <<