Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 1.7.9-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

enrico001uk

Vu+ Newbie
both tuners are in use thats the point.
but you can connect to A instead if you like just reverse the settings given from matrix's advise
But has no diferent effect on system!

both tuners are in use thats the point.
but you can connect to A instead if you like just reverse the settings given from matrix's advise
But has no diferent effect on system!

as far as I remember loopthrough working only if tuner A is set as loopthrough to B, other way you can get trouble recording one channel and watching another.
That method (tuner A loopthrough to B, and cable connected to tuner B) was pointed out and recommended by vu when drivers were released.

Matrix10

Administrator
as far as I remember loopthrough working only if tuner A is set as loopthrough to B, other way you can get trouble recording one channel and watching another.
That method (tuner A loopthrough to B, and cable connected to tuner B) was pointed out and recommended by vu when drivers were released.

EXACTLY if you like to have record and PIP from different transponder with the same polarisation.

chulbul

BH Lover
I have a motorised system with quad lnb. I have TUNER A with direct connection from cable and second cable to TUNER B. setting for TUNER B is second cable of motorized dish

B.Bari

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I have an external drive connected with my Solo2. when I disconnect the drive from the box, copy the movies on to it from my laptop, connect it back with the box, it doesn't show me the newly added files but it does show the folder names.... Any idea how to get to watch those videos ?

and this is not just the matter with the videos, its same with pictures & music. i.e. it will show the folder name but it won't show any of the files in the folders.....

mrkrabs

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys, any idea why I can't flash BH? I've tried flashing at least 20 times now at a guess and every time I flash I either get stuck on <starting...> or I get the first wizard screen where it asks you to choose HDMI, SCART etc. When I press OK to choose HDMI I then have to press OK again on the preferred resolution. I've tried to press OK on 1080p but the box does not respond. It just continues in a loop to cycle through the available resolutions every 10 seconds, as if I'm not pressing any buttons on the remote. If I press red it changes the language no problem on the same screen but OK simply doesn't work. If I then reboot the box it appears to crash once again and gets stuck on starting. Is there some way of doing a special factory reset or formatting the flash ROM completely before trying again? I've only had the box one day!

Also, during the flash process are you not supposed to be prompted to press the power button on the front of the receiver to start flashing? My box just decides to start flashing without any input whatsoever. I am absolutely baffled by this. Any ideas are most welcome. Thank you!

All - I have now got this sorted. I tried another USB pen drive as several of you suggested and this worked! I am now able to flash successfully. However, the odd thing is that I can now flash with no problems at all with my two existing pen drives that didn't work previously??? Yes, it is as strange as it sounds! Anyway, thanks a lot to all of you for the idea. It was about to go back to the shop until I gave it one final try so thank you! :)

rassi

Vu+ User
Can someone test and confirm this..

When you do recording for a program on the solo2 and try to watch the program thats currently recording, does playback work normal from the beginning of the currect recording, or not? :)
As far i remember it did work as it should with BH.

Testing now OpenPLi variants and it do not work, playback just stops and jumps back to Live TV.

Hi,
I have an external drive connected with my Solo2. when I disconnect the drive from the box, copy the movies on to it from my laptop, connect it back with the box, it doesn't show me the newly added files but it does show the folder names.... Any idea how to get to watch those videos ?

and this is not just the matter with the videos, its same with pictures & music. i.e. it will show the folder name but it won't show any of the files in the folders.....
what files format do you use on your hdd?
Isn't it better to send your movies/pictures and other stuff using ftp client (filezilla or TC) and save them in your box in media/hdd folder?

regbulk

Vu+ Newbie
As I asked in other thread please look into this for solo2 BH images.

I would like to have the ability to keep English language for the menus and different language (eg Greek) for the EPG.
Other images (openAAF) have an option to choose different language for menus/EPG.

Please check it! :)

paolino

Vu+ User+++
For EPG language is important to load in CrossEPG from EPG server (it is not BH server) the language you want (if does exist) for channels you want.
Only the last loaded language EPG file is active.

regbulk

Vu+ Newbie
Greek channels broadcast both greek and english EPG. So it would be nice if there was an option to select the preferred language of the EPG in case of multi-language EPG.

regbulk

Vu+ Newbie
Regarding greek packages, with current images, if image language is english, then english language is picked from EPG server and if greek language is set, then greek EPG is picked from the server.

Regarding greek packages, with current images, if image language is english, then english language is picked from EPG server and if greek language is set, then greek EPG is picked from the server.
If you have CrossEPG already set up as main EPG client you can get Greek language for Greek provider independently from image language.
As mentioned by paolino two posts above.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Yes, some skins allows it, but they are not compatible with BH 1.7.9-3 (HD Glass16), with others BH yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.