Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.0.3 Hyperspace

Cleric

Vu+ Newbie
No, do an settings backup before flashing. Your settings will be recovered after without problem. You have to reinstall only plugins and addons.

Many thanks for prompt reply - much appreciated just like BH

;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Katikakus

Vu+ User
No, do an settings backup before flashing. Your settings will be recovered after without problem. You have to reinstall only plugins and addons.

Warning: due to Kernel update and structural changes the Personal Backup of previous Black Hole images are not compatible with the 2.0.3 version.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
I'm afraid to download this update to the large number of conditions. In addition to that Solow 2 has enough space.
Solo2 has plenty of space but the main update with solo2 is the improvement in picture quality which comes with the kernel update.
Really you must update to benefit.

Cleric

Vu+ Newbie
Warning: due to Kernel update and structural changes the Personal Backup of previous Black Hole images are not compatible with the 2.0.3 version.

So does this mean re-entering all motor positions as logged before and it should work?

Or do I need a man with a meter to drive it to positions and store them that way?

USALS never worked for me - a long story. Not least as there's a Church Tower involved hence moniker.

Sorry to be a newbie bore!

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
So does this mean re-entering all motor positions as logged before and it should work?

Or do I need a man with a meter to drive it to positions and store them that way?

USALS never worked for me - a long story. Not least as there's a Church Tower involved hence moniker.

Sorry to be a newbie bore!
I update a box for a friend, I just took a picture of his config, added it to the new image and it was easy.
Remember no one makes you update but you could be missing out :)