Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.0.3 Hyperspace

vu lover

Vu+ Newbie
Please, don't write in capitals! It's like shooting.
Addons

Green button and then Yellow button takes you to:-
Dedicated server for BlackHole addons
Download and install additional packages from the Black Hole server
ok thnks i dont wright in capital now sorry 4 that but last night i try ,,but i dont found airplayer
i will 1 morre time today then i say ok and thnks

alexrafa1

Vu+ Newbie
me with blackhole with the emulator alone ***** past few hours restart is slow to respond to the command (but not being a channel fails the image) and then restarting so (if you restart enigma2 then never getting one wheel starts at the top always left to run). happens with this last image before but with the same openpli always flawless without even having to do restart enigma2. because it will be?

cyborgpunte

Vu+ User
It's OK for me
erlier i had to do a restart a couple of time month, none yet after one day.
Ithing/Oplayer and XP/vlc tested so far no problem at all, perhaps you should try another kinda device.

Morning all. Anyone else having trouble with transcoding on the new image?
When I try stream to my samsunng galaxy s3 I get an error on my vu+ player app and my stb crashes, doing a reboot.
Anyone else have this problem?

partage

Vu+ Newbie
It seems just like HBBTV does not work. nothing happens when i press red button.
Anyone could confirm that?

paolino

Vu+ User+++
me with blackhole with the emulator alone ***** past few hours restart is slow to respond to the command (but not being a channel fails the image) and then restarting so (if you restart enigma2 then never getting one wheel starts at the top always left to run). happens with this last image before but with the same openpli always flawless without even having to do restart enigma2. because it will be?

No emulators here Read Forum Rules!

B.Bari

Vu+ Newbie
Just upgraded to 2.0.3 on my Solo2. I wanted to take Backup but my Backup menu is empty, any ideas ?

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 30

Matrix10

Administrator
Just upgraded to 2.0.3 on my Solo2. I wanted to take Backup but my Backup menu is empty, any ideas ?

You have to Enable Backup and everything else that you use
in Black Hole Speed Up panel (blue>>blue button)
and for better performance and more space in flash Disable everything else that you not use.

B.Bari

Vu+ Newbie
You have to Enable Backup and everything else that you use
in Black Hole Speed Up panel (blue>>blue button)
and for better performance and more space in flash Disable everything else that you not use.

Thank you, That worked! :)