Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.0.3 Hyperspace

hashp

Vu+ Newbie
No, do an settings backup before flashing. Your settings will be recovered after without problem. You have to reinstall only plugins and addons.

More stupid questions from another newbie.
Can I update from the box, Green > Yellow > Online Black Hole Image Update? If not is there a link I have missed with instructions?
How do I back up? Is it here...Menu > Backup Menu >Blackhole Full Backup? Do I need to restore the settings after install, or just install addons and plugins?

Thanks for your help

Mito

Administrator
Can I update from the box, Green > Yellow > Online Black Hole Image Update? If not is there a link I have missed with instructions?
How do I back up? Is it here...Menu > Backup Menu >Blackhole Full Backup? Do I need to restore the settings after install, or just install addons and plugins?

Thanks for your help
You can't update online.
To install this image, you have to download it from the first post and following the instructions How to update Vu+ images.
For backup, follow this little guide: HOWTO UPGRADE FROM 2.0.2 TO 2.0.3 SAVING ALL YOUR SETTINGS

paolino

Vu+ User+++

Thanks for your help

You have to do an fresh install http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/black-hole-vu-solo2-2-0-3-hyperspace.12663/
Here is a guide http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...-3-saving-all-your-settings.12684/#post-94039

bouboufah

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Before i had a stb, now a rocket...boot about 35 seconds or less and restart gui about 10 seconds !

A little "bug" compared with the previous version, i used a wifi dongle on front and usb pendrive on rear panel.
the usb pendrive is a kingston data traveler G3 16Go, i had two partition on it (FAT32)
I formatted one of them with gparted in EXT4 format, plug in on solo2, mounted and work perfect with BH 2.0.2.
With BH 2.0.3, i had to format format all because after reboot i was stuck on starting GUI.
Not big deal but i want to say it !
Meoboot works fine !

One thing, is it possible for the next update, try to implement a menu for the sub-titles, change the size, color, location on screen, etc ?

thanks and keep going

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Hi,
One thing, is it possible for the next update, try to implement a menu for the sub-titles, change the size, color, location on screen, etc ?

thanks and keep going

I personaly don't use subtitles and I don't have information about your request, but you can try some enigma2 subtitle player plugin from web.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
me with blackhole with the emulator alone ***** past few hours restart is slow to respond to the command (but not being a channel fails the image) and then restarting so (if you restart enigma2 then never getting one wheel starts at the top always left to run). happens with this last image before but with the same openpli always flawless without even having to do restart enigma2. because it will be?

No emulators here! Read Forum Rules Please!

Matrix10

Administrator
me with blackhole with the emulator alone ***** past few hours restart is slow to respond to the command (but not being a channel fails the image) and then restarting so (if you restart enigma2 then never getting one wheel starts at the top always left to run). happens with this last image before but with the same openpli always flawless without even having to do restart enigma2. because it will be?

Im sorry,

Do we really have to warn every day three times,

NO EMU SUPPORT ON THIS FORUM

BAN 7 days

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

NickZ

Vu+ User
I tried to install 2.0.3 , but my box hanged with "booting" on the box screen and the BH image on TV. Returned to 2.0.2 :D Newer does not mean better :oops:

Shiro

BH-C
I tried to install 2.0.3 , but my box hanged with "booting" on the box screen and the BH image on TV. Returned to 2.0.2 :D Newer does not mean better :oops:

I really don't understand ppl like you.
How is it possible that you can't think that if thousand of users install the image successfully the issue is not in the image but is something depending by you?

NickZ

Vu+ User
I really don't understand ppl like you.
How is it possible that you can't think that if thousand of users install the image successfully the issue is not in the image but is something depending by you?
Not me, but the hardware configuration ( particularly, I have SSD with ext3 ). I tried to install 2.0.3 three times, but the box hanged at "starting" phase. I think thousands of users have different hardware. Dont'n you know that some people have troubles with Windows despite Windows is successfully installed on billions of PCs? :grin:

Shiro

BH-C
Not me, but the hardware configuration ( particularly, I have SSD with ext3 ). I tried to install 2.0.3 three times, but the box hanged at "starting" phase. I think thousands of users have different hardware. Dont'n you know that some people have troubles with Windows despite Windows is successfully installed on billions of PCs? :grin:

ok you/your hardaware is the same this don't means that old is better. You cannot judge the image because of your single case.
The new image is much better.

NickZ

Vu+ User
My hardware
b2711ffc27a4.jpg

NickZ

Vu+ User
ok you/your hardaware is the same this don't means that old is better. You cannot judge the image because of your single case.
The new image is much better.
Maybe, but not for me because I cannot even see it :(
I said Newer does not mean better :oops: Feel the difference?

Mito

Administrator
To install the new image, did you follow all the advices you can find in How to update Vu+ images thread?

samsung

Vu+ Newbie
littel bit stupid question: i try to send picons to my Solo2 via Usb, but it will not showing? do i something wrong or? but have to say is the GREAT IMAGE.. 2.0.3 . .