Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.0.3 Hyperspace

NEUROSURGERY

Vu+ User
Hello.
Disk Seagate Backup Plus 3Tb (NTFS) with a Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.0.3 Hyperspace does not work (with the Black Hole 2.0.2 rev. E and with OPENaTV (kernel 3.3.8) - works fine!).
WiFi adapter TP-Link TL-WDN3200 can't be detected.

hi i have the same probleme with my hdd western digital mu book:wallbash: not works zith 2.0.3 ultimo

redbellied

Vu+ Newbie
I got a green screen when I changed the default location on the weather plugin to my home town in Ireland. When I entered the plugin again after the box restarted it I got a green screen straight away.

Thank you.

andycpp

Vu+ Newbie
Maybe it helps to someone - I had an intention to migrated from Open-PLi to Black Hole, but after reflashing Solo2 writes "Starting.." and shows logo. The solution was - flash Vu+ original software and format USB stich with default FAT32 values. I dunno what helps, but it helps :)

teasy0815

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
i am a german with bad english, i try to ask my questions in english.
can i update my bh from 2.0.2 E to 2.0.3. via online, or must i download the 2.0.3. and flash it.
Who can i a save my own settings from my 2.0.2. to reload it in the 2.0.3 Image.
Thx

Teasy

Mito

Administrator
Hello,
i am a german with bad english, i try to ask my questions in english.
can i update my bh from 2.0.2 E to 2.0.3. via online, or must i download the 2.0.3. and flash it.
Who can i a save my own settings from my 2.0.2. to reload it in the 2.0.3 Image.
Thx

Teasy
You can't update online.
You need to download the attached image and to install it.
Usually, you can backup and restore your settings by BH Personal Backup, but this time you can do it only by Software Manager: HOWTO UPGRADE FROM 2.0.2 TO 2.0.3 SAVING ALL YOUR SETTINGS

teasy0815

Vu+ Newbie
great, thx for fast answer
Teasy

Next questions, i want to make a fullback, which i can use to flash in case of any errot.
I go in the bh backup menue, choose usb stick after mounting. I start the backup, but the usb stick is empty, can yyou show me the right way?

Teasy

Mito

Administrator
great, thx for fast answer
Teasy

Next questions, i want to make a fullback, which i can use to flash in case of any errot.
I go in the bh backup menue, choose usb stick after mounting. I start the backup, but the usb stick is empty, can yyou show me the right way?

Teasy
Did you mount your usb stick by Devices Manager (blue panel)?

sergiri

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, great job. I have a problem with new kernel. I can't mount my NTFS hard disk with ntfs-3g because fuse device is missing. Where can I get fuse module for kernel 3.3.8?

Edited : Sorry, I have just read that we have to wait to new release. Sorry for repeat.

z.dedov

Vu+ Newbie
Confirm for problem with NTFS USB external drive. I can't see my media files and can't write any file on it trough my network. May be it's Samba problem?

G

Godanapo

I'm having a little (but really annoying) problem. I hope someone (from BH Team or regular user) can help me because I just have this problem with BH image (tested with PLI and VTI and I dont have this issue - I've tested in flash at once and not with meoboot).

Well, the problem is related with subtitles on Media Player. Every time I try to run any movie (or other video file), there's some lines from .srt subtitle that doesnt appear and that is completely random! An example:

Sometimes line 1 from .srt file from Movie1 appear, but lines 2 and 3 dont, and line 4 appear again, etc..

This happens with all Video Files (.mkv, etc..) using .srt subtitle file in portuguese language (I've tried in ANSI and UTF-8 and is the same problem).

Anybody can help me with this?? Just need to "fix" this problem and I have the perfect image for the perfect box :)
I assume the problem is mine, because there's no other members regarding it, but I dont know what can I do more...

Thanks

G

Godanapo

Nothing about the subtitles my dear Mods? I've tried some more things last night, but without any success...

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Nothing about the subtitles my dear Mods? I've tried some more things last night, but without any success...

My dear member, I don't have any file with subtitles. That's why I can't try ;). Did you try some Subtitle Player plugin/addon?