Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

remek3333

Vu+ Newbie
Great job! But I have a problem with the wifi usb BH in this version 2.0. Previously, my usb wifi-VU + worked perfectly in all previous versions of BH. Please urgent help.

remek3333

Vu+ Newbie
I did configure the WLAN. I think it's working, but it did not. I did a test network. and found out that I have a wlan adapter: wireless ok ok, DHCP enabled, IP address: unconfirmed, nameserver: unconfirmed. And that's why I do not have internet on my vu + solo2. Please urgent help.

partage

Vu+ Newbie
I did configure the WLAN. I think it's working, but it did not. I did a test network. and found out that I have a wlan adapter: wireless ok ok, DHCP enabled, IP address: unconfirmed, nameserver: unconfirmed. And that's why I do not have internet on my vu + solo2. Please urgent help.
Was that with the assistant on the first boot after you've installed the new image?
If so, just do it again and it will work because you did not save it.
This time do throught the menu >> setup >> system >> Wireless LAN setup
it should work again.

anacondama

Vu+ Newbie
Hey Everyone,
I Want to ask if this image is only for VU+Solo2 and can i install it on the Vu+Solo !
Thank you very much

remek3333

Vu+ Newbie
Was that with the assistant on the first boot after you've installed the new image?
If so, just do it again and it will work because you did not save it.
This time do throught the menu >> setup >> system >> Wireless LAN setup
it should work again.
So I did the first start-up. Now I tried again but still the same problem.proszę for urgent help.

levi

On latest bh 2.0.0 image on my solo2 using cable connection ok (not tried wireless connection) wireless connection on ultimo ok on duo wireless connection not working so I have go back to bh 1.7.9 images on my dou to connect wirelessly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.