Classic Cinema working
ecc...

Please test and report addons working / not working in xbmc section

Attachments

• BlackHole-2.1.4-vuduo2_usb.zip
    132.1 MB · Views: 3,319

halus61

BH Lover
hi shiro thx for update now more addons working fine but meoboot not showing on boot pls can you fix thx again...

Shiro

BH-C
ok thx shiro for you answer can you let me know can't use meoboot permanently or we can't use only during the beta image thx

halus i cannot know because it depends how Vu+ will develop the future versions of Xbmc integration.
Meoboot is not important now it is more important to develop Xbmc

halus61

BH Lover
halus i cannot know because it depends how Vu+ will develop the future versions of Xbmc integration.
Meoboot is not important now it is more important to develop Xbmc

thank you shiro for answer hope all goes ok and i can have meoboot the end...

char23

Vu+ Newbie
can test this image in external flash wiith meoboot my box is vu duo 2 ihave hdd in 500gb tanks guys

can test this image in external flash wiith meoboot my box is vu duo 2 ihave hdd in 500gb tanks guys
This has already been answered several times...
You cannot use Meoboot with this image.
Come on, stop using up the teams valuable time having to check and repeatedly answer what has already been ansered..

sjappie666

Vu+ Newbie
On my pc with xbmc can i select subtitles in xbmc, these are then downloaded and synchronized by xbmc.
How can i play subtitles with the Solo2? you said yify had good subtitles how can i start they subtitles?

mosad

BH Lover
Thank you Shiro

Please Add font Arabic Language in skin default and add font aril.ttf to subtitle

0cfb6bfed365a44468e50a6ef0e8da50.jpg

gus

Vu+ Newbie
is flash the same as black hole, should I put the file onto a usb stick, put in the front usb, the press the buttom
can I revert back to black hole 2.1.4 after I try xbmc
will I see all my channels which I can currently see with my box

levi

is flash the same as black hole, should I put the file onto a usb stick, put in the front usb, the press the buttom
can I revert back to black hole 2.1.4 after I try xbmc
will I see all my channels which I can currently see with my box
yes flashing is the same way yes you can revert back to 2.1.4 no you need to do new setup again