Black Hole Xbmc beta 02

kiko2004

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks a lot for this image to my Duo2.
For the recentely box Vu+ zero D´ont you have image black hole xbmc?
kiko2004

jassal160

Vu+ Newbie
update drivers
added many missed modules.

Many addons working now like:

Icefilm working
1Channel working
youtube working
Classic Cinema working
ecc...

Please test and report addons working / not working in xbmc section
Shiro your the best thanks work brilliant

kemona

Vu+ Newbie
hi
flash ok
xbmc run but files ( mkv ) work on my hdd in vu but see files on my nas ( in my bedroom) but dont work

bug? fix?

thks

JalaL

Vu+ Newbie
Thank for the update.

Is there any chance to get one of the ambilight plugins work in the future ?

DIY Ambilight (Arduino + Adalight + XBMC + Boblig… :

fairsats

Vu+ User
When I launch plug in...I get the message"No PVR addons could be found" how do I rectify this please?

millet_max

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
I have a lot of issues With the sound
Many addons or streams use internal Xbmc player With no sound
Is there a workaround for this ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

el bandido

Vu+ User
When I launch plug in...I get the message"No PVR addons could be found" how do I rectify this please?
A PVR addon such as Tvheadend or Mythtv needs to be installed. I have had no luck installing either one of these, but I would expect them to be added later.

Moes

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks! Installation went perfect!

Icefilm is working fine, but if I want to install 1Channel (or some other add-ons) it starts the installing procedure but the Download % stays on 0%. Anyone experienced the same issue?

fesoj

Vu+ Newbie
thanks guys for this wonderful new year present ... just installed but am still trying to learn how to install the add ons

any help or links would be appreciated

fudgel

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Does anyone know if 480p resolution is supported by XBMC? I've tried both Beta 1 and 2 on my VU+ Duo 2 which is connected to my standard definition TV but the screen just goes black when I run the XBMC Launcher. I can the .xmbc folder is being successfully created.

Thanks,
Daniel

asaphus

Vu+ Newbie
is flash the same as black hole, should I put the file onto a usb stick, put in the front usb, the press the buttom
can I revert back to black hole 2.1.4 after I try xbmc
will I see all my channels which I can currently see with my box
Before flashing, use the back-up/re-store function of the image to back-up your settings and channel list first. Then after re-flashing, re-store them through the same function.

CroCo

Vu+ Newbie
Hi thanks for the nice XBMC image.
I do have one problem. When I want to watch a video/movie it's does not work. I select a movie and press OK the video player starts, but the video do not start? If I try the same file in "normal" Balch Hole environment it's working fine.
btw it's on a Duo2

fesoj

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks! Installation went perfect!

Icefilm is working fine, but if I want to install 1Channel (or some other add-ons) it starts the installing procedure but the Download % stays on 0%. Anyone experienced the same issue?

Same issue for me as well together with losmovies
Today I saw films from IceFilm ( PERFECT THANK YOU ), after it seemed like going into screensaver mode (fading) and had difficulty exiting from xbmc with my remote

But otherwise I'm enjoying this addon thanks again

Da_Matser

Vu+ Newbie
I cannot get past the Setup Wizard :( Have tried around five times but the system just hangs at various stages; e.g. tuner setup, scanning, etc :wallbash: The Wizard also stutters when loading the welcome screen.
It is a brand new Duo2 running CFE V2
Is it worth me trying again but skipping the Wizard?

el bandido

Vu+ User
I cannot get past the Setup Wizard :( Have tried around five times but the system just hangs at various stages; e.g. tuner setup, scanning, etc :wallbash: The Wizard also stutters when loading the welcome screen.
It is a brand new Duo2 running CFE V2
Is it worth me trying again but skipping the Wizard?
Try skipping the Setup Wizard. That is what I do most of the time. I also skipped the Settings Restore option, figuring it would not be a good idea with this image.

Moes

Vu+ Newbie
Same issue for me as well together with losmovies
Today I saw films from IceFilm ( PERFECT THANK YOU ), after it seemed like going into screensaver mode (fading) and had difficulty exiting from xbmc with my remote

But otherwise I'm enjoying this addon thanks again

Hi Fesoj,

What I discovered is that the image tries automatical to install a Youtube version which was blocking other downloads. This can be solved by installing the youtube addon manually (versien 5.0.2) and restart xbmc. After this The problem was solved for me. Good luck!

fesoj

Vu+ Newbie
Moes
Thanks for your reply. Infact I've seen the YouTube addon trying to download and when I tried to install another plugin d message that YouTube could not install
Could you please tell me where exactly do I have to place the new YouTube addon zip on my hdd to install it?
Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk