Black Hole Xbmc beta 02

bsod

Vu+ Newbie
Just an update on my previous post. I left the unit in the seemingly hung state and discovered I can still ssh and webinf into the unit, so it's not a complete system lockup.

Given I still feel the lockups are around the tuner handling, here are the tuners I have installed.

Tuner A:Vuplus DVB-T NIM(CXD1978) (DVB-T)
Tuner B:NovaT 500Stick (DVB-T)
Tuner C:NovaT 500Stick (DVB-T)
Tuner D:NovaT 500Stick (DVB-T)
Tuner E:NovaT 500Stick (DVB-T)

After playing with WebInf and ssh'ing into the unit and running a few simple commands like top, iostat , I went back up to the unit and the unit was responding to the remote again. Perhaps the remote control commands were buffered and not being processed or perhaps the tuner related issue corrected itself? Can't say.

Craig

McrRed

Vu+ Newbie
I can't see this in the earlier posts but has anyone worked out how to get xbmc to save its settings?
It works "perfectly" for me but if I make any configuration changes they are lost each time I quit xbmc.

simon123

Vu+ User
could boday explain please how I load a file on to my duo2 2 to see the tv on the lcd4 scrren on the duo 2 please im new to this

nunigaia

Maybe i´m wrong.

But,

You have on your box the enigma 2 operating system based on kernel ( 3.13.5 )

As you know, like on our Personal Computer, and in our STB have a lot a components, like Hdd, Usb pen, wifi, keyboard, remote, displays, mouse, etc...

But, for make it work, any component, need a piece of software, to work ( called ).

If i ask you, what the version of drivers, of any component on your PC, you´ll have a great list to make, because, the drivers don´t have the same version, and revision.

best regards
nunigaia

daroal

Vu+ Newbie
hola buenas tardes he descargado esta imagen y la instalo en flash y me da problemas a la hora de reiniciar la interfaz o un reinicio
del vu duo2, por lo tanto la tengo que desinstalar y montar la 2.1.4 normal, alguien puede ayearme y decirme porque me pasa esto con los reinicios
gracias

nunigaia

hola buenas tardes he descargado esta imagen y la instalo en flash y me da problemas a la hora de reiniciar la interfaz o un reinicio
del vu duo2, por lo tanto la tengo que desinstalar y montar la 2.1.4 normal, alguien puede ayearme y decirme porque me pasa esto con los reinicios
gracias

Despues de cargar la imagen 2.1.4 xbmc beta2, has conseguido un boot normal?

Has instalado com o boot normal, algun plugin ou skin?

saludos
nunigaia

Salvat0re

Vu+ Newbie
Dont work for me, installed in flash, no modifications, only configure motor sat. When i try play film from nas, freeze and i have reboot vu+ duo 2

Gimitryci

Vu+ User
Loats of add-ons working on xbmc now . Just one think i hope going to get it to work next is the subtitles to work on xbmc. Tried to get settings changed but nothing comes on when trying to download subtitles from addons. Can you look at it bh team. Thank you