BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.4.1 Multiboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaki

Administrator
Is anyone try with this image in flash meoboot with VTI 2.2 and last SIF, does work that images on this new drivers in flash image ?
At the moment, i don't think it is a great solution to run in multiboot a different img respect the one you have in flash, as you risk your box doesn't run properly.
My advice is to use img in flash during normal using.
Maybe in the future situation will change.

arturio

Vu+ Newbie
Hi!
On this image I can not install any plug-in. Tried to install plugins and feed the image and manually. The result is - can not install a plugin architecture is wrong.
List of plugin:
VLC player
EmailClient
SimpleRSS
There is a problem with bitrateviewer - he just does not work!
What should I do? How to install plugins on this image?

Thore Tyrén

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks!
Can I update from
Black Hole Vu + Duo 1.3.9.2 and retain all plughin and settings?

Hope this is better then 1.3.9.2 which is always locked themselves looking at a recording and two recordings started one after another

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi!
On this image I can not install any plug-in. Tried to install plugins and feed the image and manually. The result is - can not install a plugin architecture is wrong.
List of plugin:

There is a problem with bitrateviewer - he just does not work!
What should I do? How to install plugins on this image?

Why you not ask the authors of plugins ,we cannot help you abt this.

Abt bitrateviewer
In fact the author has inserted protection in plugin so plugin can be installed only on the dreambox.
The result is - can not install a plugin architecture is wrong.>>Protected

For RSS you have better plugin on our server with name Ultime Notizie (HD big format panel.)
(feeds you can add in file feeds.xml in /etc folder)
for all other plugins try to use software and plugins managers for plugins download.

biscamax

BH Lover
Thank you very much, good job.
Can we have soon, for this image version 1.4.1, the skins Beyonce 9 Red, Red Night2 (Pig and no Pig), Blue Night2 (Pig an no Pig), Army_Pure_HD, Army_WhiteB_HD and Army_Oval_HD?
Can we have too, in your server, the skins for images before this last one, like was before?
You realy are a fantastic team with fantastics images and skins, thank a lot for your hard job.
Best regards,
biscamax

arturio

Vu+ Newbie
Why you not ask the authors of plugins ,we cannot help you abt this.

Abt bitrateviewer
In fact the author has inserted protection in plugin so plugin can be installed only on the dreambox.
The result is - can not install a plugin architecture is wrong.>>Protected

For RSS you have better plugin on our server with name Ultime Notizie (HD big format panel.)
(feeds you can add in file feeds.xml in /etc folder)
for all other plugins try to use software and plugins managers for plugins download.
Plug-ins with the extension *.ipk is not installed. Plug-ins are installed only with the expansion of *.tar. Regardless manually or by using software and plugins managers or by using BH download manager (green panel). Try it yourself.
And another thing.
Install with Software management in general is nothing. It is practically empty. He has somewhere around 20 plugins.

Matrix10

Administrator
Plug-ins with the extension *.ipk is not installed. Plug-ins are installed only with the expansion of *.tar. Regardless manually or by using software and plugins managers or by using BH download manager (green panel). Try it yourself.
And another thing.
Install with Software management in general is nothing. It is practically empty. He has somewhere around 20 plugins.

Agn plugins is not installed because it is designed for the exclusive installation on dreambox receiver
and use protective module that prevents the installation of plugins on the receivers other than dreambox.

This problem has nothing to do with the image.Ask plugin author to remove protection.
They have a mouth full of gpl and free sources.When it comes to works of other.

arturio

Vu+ Newbie
Matrix10
You reason I do not understand!
Try install to this enigma2-plugin-extensions-emailclient_3.0cvs20101112.ipk or enigma2-plugin-extensions-simplerss_3.0cvs20101112.ipk. These plug-ins installed and worked perfectly on the BH 1.3.9.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-emailclient_3.0cvs20101112.ipk
    50.9 KB · Views: 6
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-simplerss_3.0cvs20101112.ipk
    38.8 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.