BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.4.1 Multiboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscamax

BH Lover
Master Matrix10, and what about the skins that I did mension (except Blue Night2, bacause it's already in BH server), when will be available in BH server and when be available to BH image 1.4.1?

Matrix10

Administrator
Matrix10
You reason I do not understand!
Try install to this enigma2-plugin-extensions-emailclient_3.0cvs20101112.ipk or enigma2-plugin-extensions-simplerss_3.0cvs20101112.ipk. These plug-ins installed and worked perfectly on the BH 1.3.9.

We can not mix things into one.

1.Some plugins are protected and can not be installed.
2.Some plugins require additional packges who are not on the VUplus
server and therefore can not be installed.

Someone needs to make a package for VU or
VU official server have to update/add packges
It seems that they are working on it.

Simple RSS is working on a VUsolo and not on VUduo (i think no packges ?? on VU duo server link)
3.Some plugins no longer work with new images
and must be renewed by their authors.

As you can see this has nothing to do with image .

Matrix10

Administrator
Master Matrix10, and what about the skins that I did mension (except Blue Night2, bacause it's already in BH server), when will be available in BH server and when be available to BH image 1.4.1?

I have update most of my skins on our server .We have now 7 skins on our server.

biscamax

BH Lover
I have update most of my skins on our server .We have now 7 skins on our server.
You will update more skins soon, the same that you had for 1.3.9?

Can you tell me pastes and files that I have to extract by DCC to my computer, and in what pastes i have to put (by DCC) those pastes and files that I had extract before, to skins manual install (in image versions before this one).
Thanks.

Matrix10

Administrator
You will update more skins soon, the same that you had for 1.3.9?

Can you tell me pastes and files that I have to extract by DCC to my computer, and in what pastes i have to put (by DCC) those pastes and files that I had extract before, to skins manual install (in image versions before this one).
Thanks.

You cannot use old skins in new image.
And Im sorry I not support older images and old skins.

Dzoni

BH Lover
Agn plugins is not installed because it is designed for the exclusive installation on dreambox receiver
and use protective module that prevents the installation of plugins on the receivers other than dreambox.

This problem has nothing to do with the image.Ask plugin author to remove protection.
They have a mouth full of gpl and free sources.When it comes to works of other.

Ok , I have read all thread very carefully and If I understand things good, much better is stay on old BH 1.3.9 when we speak about availability of plugins and and monitor what will happen next with plugins... If protection will be continued on other most populary plugins we HAVE BIG PROBLEM. :oops: What VU+ plain to do about support of plugins in the future ? Can we be deprived of the best plugins in the future?

Also, I can confirm that we have "green screen" when we push "subtitle button" (second from left, in top) and pres right or left. Some from team maybe can report it to Vu if problem is in drivers or kernel.

arturio

Vu+ Newbie
We can not mix things into one.

1.Some plugins are protected and can not be installed.
2.Some plugins require additional packges who are not on the VUplus
server and therefore can not be installed.

Someone needs to make a package for VU or
VU official server have to update/add packges
It seems that they are working on it.

Simple RSS is working on a VUsolo and not on VUduo (i think no packges ?? on VU duo server link)
3.Some plugins no longer work with new images
and must be renewed by their authors.

As you can see this has nothing to do with image .
Many thanks for help!

martinoff

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for new image
is there any option for meoboot to find old images working now with blackhole in flash as ba do or i will lost them and have to do all from begining ?
i know i can do that with backup images but i think if meoboot find them without erasing usb is much better and faster

thanks again

Tamaki

Administrator
thanks for new image
is there any option for meoboot to find old images working now with blackhole in flash as ba do or i will lost them and have to do all from begining ?
i know i can do that with backup images but i think if meoboot find them without erasing usb is much better and faster

thanks again
Your usb wont be erased, but i don't think your old imgs can run properly in multiboot, but it depends on img.

biscamax

BH Lover
You cannot use old skins in new image.
And Im sorry I not support older images and old skins.
Ok, so, I ask you, please, to adapt Beyonce 9 Red and RedNight2 skins for Black Hole 1.4.1 image, if possible. I will ask Army for its skins for BH 1.4.1 too.
For now, I'll upgrade to BH 1.4.1 only if this skins will be available to install in BH 1.4.1.

Matrix10

Administrator
Ok, so, I ask you, please, to adapt Beyonce 9 Red and RedNight2 skins for Black Hole 1.4.1 image, if possible. I will ask Army for its skins for BH 1.4.1 too.
For now, I'll upgrade to BH 1.4.1 only if this skins will be available to install in BH 1.4.1.

A OK
no this is not big problem ,this skins I will update soon.

Rgd MX

mil2004

Vu+ Newbie
:) after testing all Other Unofficial Images for the pass 2 days i am gonna stick with this one forever

Thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.