BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.4.1 Multiboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armageddon

BH Lover
A OK
no this is not big problem ,this skins I will update soon.

Rgd MX

In The Default Skin it is a problem with rowspace or fontsize in the "recordings window". The text is seems trunkated in the lower parts like "j, y, g ..." Is it possible to fix in some way?

yaninio

Vu+ Newbie
Can you tell me please how can i see my bouquets (because when i restored my settings i was not able to found my seven bouquets except favourites).
Thank you.

Mito

Administrator
Can you tell me please how can i see my bouquets (because when i restored my settings i was not able to found my seven bouquets except favourites).
Thank you.
On your remote control, push the up or down arrow button (channel selection list) and then push the blue button.

yaninio

Vu+ Newbie
I did it but there is only the favourites bouquet.
I have another 5 bouquets but when i restore my settings there is only the favourites.
I sent again my settings but i have the same problem.

Mito

Administrator
I did it but there is only the favourites bouquet.
I have another 5 bouquets but when i restore my settings there is only the favourites.
I sent again my settings but i have the same problem.
Maybe yo didn't enable multiple bouquet.
You can do it by Customize menu.

sspol

Vu+ User
hi
thx to all

i have2 problem with mkv:
1..audio and video is not set !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2..when i multibot it hd chanel is not show in multibot image !!!!!!!!

Dzoni

BH Lover
Hi for all !​
After BH 1.3.9 I put new BH 1.4.1 in flash of my vu+duo. With default Army skin I have 2 times "green screen". First just after switching from channel to channel,my picture was freez and green screen...Second time when I try to restart enigmu I have a green screen again. I try work with skin "red night pig" and 1 day everything seem OK, but last night I have 2 times restart enigma when I watched normal tv programs...just freez picture and restart. I will post here my crashlogs. Why is this happening to me?​
Thank's for answer and advice !​

Attachments

• crashlogs-13.12.2010.rar
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
  • crashlog-15.12.2010.rar
    13.4 KB · Views: 5

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi for all !​
After BH 1.3.9 I put new BH 1.4.1 in flash of my vu+duo. With default Army skin I have 2 times "green screen". First just after switching from channel to channel,my picture was freez and green screen...Second time when I try to restart enigmu I have a green screen again. I try work with skin "red night pig" and 1 day everything seem OK, but last night I have 2 times restart enigma when I watched normal tv programs...just freez picture and restart. I will post here my crashlogs. Why is this happening to me?​
Thank's for answer and advice !​
How is your flash and memory full?

Dzoni

BH Lover
I have just 2 plugin,de facto empty image.
See memory usage:

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.