BlackHole VuDuo2 2.1.7

Matrix10

Administrator
Installed the new image & its working fine but facing one issue, i installed openpli, open spa in open muliboot & they work but I cannot connect them to internet using wifi, is it because of new drivers? in open blackhole image multiboot works like a charm... can there is any solution to wifi issue?

Unfortunately Wifi does not work
For now, it is better for those who want to use Multiboot and wifi to use Open Black Hole image.

aminovic

Vu+ Newbie
thank you for your support.
is there any way to stream the channels by transcoding from a different location?
thanks

nightrider083

Vu+ Newbie
Are you talking about BH 2.1.4 or BH 2.1.7

In my BH 2.1.7

I do not have the same box setup/config and Im not using the same
so I can not say for all problems that you have.

But my box does not have a single crash.

Streaming and transcoding streaming works without problems.
I've made a list in the Tuner server panel.
I have test with mediaplayer on my PCs with and witout transcoding both working .

So I can not help you because I can not test the same setup you have.

It's alright I am using other image for my box all is working well and I can do blindscan on C-band.

I'm looking for mediatomb plugin if someone can assist me to find ipk.

Contact99

Vu+ User
Excellent job - did a fresh install rather than using personal back up so well and truly up to date!
Can you please give us all some more info on this. The way I read it is if you back up your personal stuff on personal backup from the image before "EG" 2.1.6 and you install 2.1.7 and then send your previously backed up stuff to 2.1.7 it will not be as good as a fresh clean install?.

gaivotaemterra

Vu+ Newbie
Hello all.
I have flashed yesterday with this new image.
Everything is ok, but i have one problem.
Trascoding function doesn't work, streaming video doesn't run.
I have tried from WebIf interface, app Android and app iPhone but the situation is the same.
Connection with decoder work but when i launch streaming just black screen without video...

Streaming of the same channel that i'm watching go well, but if i select another channel on the another tuner black screen.

Can someone help me?

E_lite

Vu+ User
Hello all.
I have flashed yesterday with this new image.
Everything is ok, but i have one problem.
Trascoding function doesn't work, streaming video doesn't run.
I have tried from WebIf interface, app Android and app iPhone but the situation is the same.
Connection with decoder work but when i launch streaming just black screen without video...

Streaming of the same channel that i'm watching go well, but if i select another channel on the another tuner black screen.

Can someone help me?
try to watch two FTA chanells, is it work ?

aminovic

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all

ia have duo2 with bh 2.1.7 ,i tried to install one egp on the hdd by open meoboot but the box stoped working after rebooting untill i took off the hdd.i tried to mount the hdd but the box stoped always after rebootand i have a full backup with my personnal sittings and i need to download this backup.
can someone help me please.

thank you in advance

mash121

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for a great image! However, ther is no transcoding icon in the webif, no option to show it in the openwebif plugin or the transcoding setup plugin either? Please help!

Contact99

Vu+ User
Can you please give us all some more info on this. The way I read it is if you back up your personal stuff on personal backup from the image before "EG" 2.1.6 and you install 2.1.7 and then send your previously backed up stuff to 2.1.7 it will not be as good as a fresh clean install?.
Bump>>

Goldfish

Vu+ Newbie
I installed Black Hole 2.1.7 + ran update from within blackhole, which updated to 2.1.7.01. Anyone else having problems with HDMI-CEC? I set it up to the correct HDMI (HDMI 2), but it is not working. It worked previously when I used 2.1.4. The TV is a SONY KDL-50W805BBN which was bought about 7 months ago. SAT-TV works as normal.

When I try to sync CEC from the TV setting it does not find any connected compatible HDMI device.

Any ideas?