BlackHole VuDuo2 2.1.7

fjorger

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone,

First let me thank the Team for this great image (one of the few that works fine while scanning with twin DVB-C/T2 "TT3L10" tuner).
Just one small bug or missing feature (was ok with 2.1.6), webif "transcoding" links are now gone.

Nonetheless my major problem is transcoding, because some of the channels "using shared PMT" that were not working "using regular stream either" a few years ago and where fixed by OpenWebIF upon adding "#EXTVLCOPT:program=yyy", unfortunately adding the line to the transcoding m3u doesn't help either...
This is something not really affecting this 2.1.7 image, it does affect all other older images (not only Blackhole ones), so it's something within VU+ drivers or something.
The stream(trans) goes ok (apparently it's working) but we get a black screen (tested using PC and VLC and also android).

Just one final thought, I did select VU+duo2 because of the "hardware" transcoding feature, and for my surprise the function is crippled, because now I have a Gigablue Quad Plus (from a friend), and guess what? Transcoding does work (I thought it didn't), and with all channels "even shared PMT" ones.

What a bumper, anyone with the same issues? If someone is kindly available to change/work the transcoding engine to see if this is fixable, I'm available too to do all the necessary testing :)

Thanks again for all your help and understanding.
Regards,

FJorgeR.

Noddy19

Vu+ Newbie
@Kanashii
Change the setting for your Sony PlayTV tuner to Europe, Middle East, Africa: DVB-C Frequencies. This worked for me when the DVB-T setting couldn't pick up any channels.

kenzo9283

Vu+ Newbie
youtube always the problem with video in Arabic, i can't see the word. blackhole 2.15 the best in, please fix the probléme

Hi,
I have problem with bh 2.1.7 after update to 2.1.7.01.
Every day i must to restart box because channels goes to desynchronizied on every provider.
After restart its ok about one day and then again must to restart.
Please help!

Nuend0

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone,

First let me thank the Team for this great image (one of the few that works fine while scanning with twin DVB-C/T2 "TT3L10" tuner).
Just one small bug or missing feature (was ok with 2.1.6), webif "transcoding" links are now gone.

Nonetheless my major problem is transcoding, because some of the channels "using shared PMT" that were not working "using regular stream either" a few years ago and where fixed by OpenWebIF upon adding "#EXTVLCOPT:program=yyy", unfortunately adding the line to the transcoding m3u doesn't help either...
This is something not really affecting this 2.1.7 image, it does affect all other older images (not only Blackhole ones), so it's something within VU+ drivers or something.
The stream(trans) goes ok (apparently it's working) but we get a black screen (tested using PC and VLC and also android).

Just one final thought, I did select VU+duo2 because of the "hardware" transcoding feature, and for my surprise the function is crippled, because now I have a Gigablue Quad Plus (from a friend), and guess what? Transcoding does work (I thought it didn't), and with all channels "even shared PMT" ones.

What a bumper, anyone with the same issues? If someone is kindly available to change/work the transcoding engine to see if this is fixable, I'm available too to do all the necessary testing :)

Thanks again for all your help and understanding.
Regards,

FJorgeR.
Anyone found a fix for the missing transcoding links yet?
Just flashed to 2.1.7 last night and spent an age getting my settings customised before realising they were gone.
This is a major deal breaker for me so will be "downgrading" again :(

Nuend0

Vu+ Newbie
Anyone found a fix for the missing transcoding links yet?
Just flashed to 2.1.7 last night and spent an age getting my settings customised before realising they were gone.
This is a major deal breaker for me so will be "downgrading" again :(

OK a bit of a band aid fix that'll keep me going for now since transcoding works fine from the Android app, if you edit the .m3u file to remove the line "#EXTVLCOPT:program=#####", and change the url port to your transcoding port, it streams as well as it ever has.

Would dearly love this to be produced by clickable links tho :(

Leif S. Jensen

Vu+ Newbie
Hi.
I am new to Black hole an VU+
After installing BH 2.1.7, i tried to install some PlugIns

Problem 1
All addons/plugins were downloaded and installed Ok and reboot after install performed.
Some were Ok, but some did not show up anywhere
ex: WebAdmin and WebCamViewer does not show up in any menu
WebInterface does not work.

Problem 2
Streaming TV
When i use the OpenWebIf in a browser on my PC, only one TV icon is shown.
When I used OpenPLi, there was an icon for full quality and a TV-Icon for transcoded stream (port8002)
I have setup Transcoding:
Port 8002
Encoder 0
Res 480p

Problem 3
Not a problem, but a question: Is there a way to get/show picons for cableTV

fjorger

Vu+ Newbie
Hi.
I am new to Black hole an VU+
After installing BH 2.1.7, i tried to install some PlugIns

Problem 2
Streaming TV
When i use the OpenWebIf in a browser on my PC, only one TV icon is shown.
When I used OpenPLi, there was an icon for full quality and a TV-Icon for transcoded stream (port8002)
I have setup Transcoding:
Port 8002
Encoder 0
Res 480p

Problem 3
Not a problem, but a question: Is there a way to get/show picons for cableTV

Hi Jensen.

Regarding Problem 2, it's a known issue, for the time being if you need those links (transcode) revert back to 2.1.6 (like I did).

About Problem 3, are you referring to Cable operator channels? All Sat Picons shows up ok? Because you need to get the ones for you operator (each Cable operator uses different ones) and they used different naming too (due to the use of Cable tuner FFFFF), please check your local forums about it. I'm using NOS (Portugal Cable operator) and I had to create my own...

Regards,

FJorgeR.

richard gannon

Vu+ Newbie
Black Hole 2.1.7 MultiBoot

WHAT IS NEW

• New switch from MeoBoot to OpenMultiBoot to use different kernels and drivers for each installed image.
  • New skin MX i6p By Matrix10
  • Vu+ drivers 20150623
    - Fix tuning problem(AVL6211, duo2, solose)
    - Improve vtuner(satip support)
    - Fix scrambling bit in recording
    - Improve transcoding
  • Xbmc Support 576/720/1080 resolution
  • Updated Vuplus-Blindscan
  • Updated HbbTv
  • Updated WebManual
  • Added Sat>Ip Client
  • Included UiPositionSetup
  • Removed MeoBoot
  • Added OpenMultiBoot
  • Updated Lcd4Linux
  • Updated MediaTree (usb tuners drivers)
  • Fixed random socket error
  • [ScanSetup] fixed error on complete scan with T2 tuners
  • [ScanSetup] fixed TT3L10 automatic scan problem
  • [unicable] support JESS(EN50607) and update unicable.xml
  • AnimationSetup: set default to animations disabled
View attachment 22209

View attachment 22234

View attachment 22235

View attachment 22236

View attachment 22237

View attachment 22238

View attachment 22239

View attachment 22241

View attachment 22242

View attachment 22243

WARNING: This Image has the latest drivers and CAN NOT be installed in multiboot. The image MUST be installed in flash.
Black Hole does not support images not installed in flash.

This latest version of the Black Hole series has been entirely rewritten and improved in the code for maximum stability and performance.

Please note that of all images Black Hole now has the best epg system:

- Integrated OpenEpg

- Rytec dedicated epg.dat

- New system epg.dat outside.

This last feature gives the possibility to various forums or communities to create their favorite EPG data files and load them into a web space.

Community members can then download it from our servers.

This feature provides other benefits such as:

Increase download speed of EPG

Download EPG from any channel

Schedule the download of EPG decoder even during standby

Users can customize the providers using Add / Remove function

Main functions of the buttons on the remote

OK button = Skin with simple information

OK button x 2 = Extra Info Skin

Blue button = Black Hole Blue Panel

Blue button and then Red button = Black Hole Epg Panel

Blue button and then Yellow button = System Monitor Panel

Blue button long press = Extensions

Yellow button = Audio menu

Green button = Black Hole Green Panel

Green button long press = Subservices

Green button and then Red button = Fast Plugin Setup

Green button x 2 = Fast Plugin

Button Red short press= access HbbTv functions

Button Red long press= Red Panel (Parallel Universes Teleportation)

Addons

Green button and then Yellow button takes you to:-

Dedicated server for BlackHole addons

Download and install additional packages from the Black Hole server

Infobar / OSD

Analog Clock Gui

Channel orbital location

Advanced Tuner Info: Sr Freq Pol Fec

Signal SNR, BER

Infobar picons

Characteristics of BlackHole Panels

Blue Panel

Extra Settings

Black Hole Speed Up

Black Hole Cron Manager (Manage schedules)

OSD Settings (OSD configuration)

Devices Manager

Usb Format Wizard

Kernel Modules Manager(Kernel module operator)

Inadyn Settings (Configure Inadyn)

Swap File Settings (Configure File Swap)

Hard Disk Settings (Configure Hard Drive)

OpenVPN Panel ( OpenVPN Panel)

Samba / CIFS Panel ( Samba Panel)

NFS Server Panel ( NFS server Panel)

Telnet Panel ( Telnet Panel)

FTP Panel ( FTP Panel)

UPnP Client Djmount

UPnP Server Mediatomb

UpnP Server Minidlna

Pcsc Panel

Tuner Server

Network Browse & Mountpoints

Info Panel

1 - Gui Setting (Gui configurations)

2 - Service Information (information system)

3 - About (info)

Memory (Memory)

Space (capacity)

CPU (processor)

Process (process)

EPG Panel

Global settings (global settings EPG)

Setting Provider (ISP settings)

Green Panel

Fast Plugin Setup (Configure quick access to your favourite plugin)

Fast Plugin (Access your favourite plugin)

Addons (added)

Addons Download Manager (Manager for package downloading)

Online Feeds Settings update

Online Black Hole image update

Manual Install BH packges (Manual installation of Black Hole packages)

Manual Install IPK packages (Manual installation of IPK packages)

Addons Uninstall Panel (Uninstalled packages)

Black Hole Statistics (See connections, top downloads and more)

Characteristics of BlackHole Panels

Red Panel

BH Parallel Universe Teleportation

BlackHole

Avalon

Chaos

Ghost

Credits

Thanks to Pedro_Newbie for Backup script

Thanks to the group of Beta Testers.

Thanks to Rytec for providing us with the server with all epg.dat files.

Thanks to MaxZ4 for Integrated EPG loader.

Thanks to Skaman for Cross EPG

Thanks to Lukkino (VDR-Italy) for the source code of OpenTV.

Thanks to Reinh@rd for the file satellites.xml.

Thanks to Littlesat and Pli Team for the original autolanguage and subtitle options code

DISCLAIMER

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS BASED ON THE OFFICIAL FIRMWARE PUBLISHED BY VU+ AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW IT CONTAINS ONLY SYSTEM ADDITIONS & GRAPHIC CHANGES.

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

LASTLY, THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

LICENSE (TERM OF USE)

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS ISSUED FOR THE FREE USE FOR ALL USERS PROVIDED THAT IT WILL NOT BE CHANGED IN ANY WAY AND THAT IT WILL ONLY BE USED FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES.

ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONS TO BLACK HOLE IMAGE THAT INVOLVE UNLAWFUL USE OF THE IMAGE SUCH AS CARD-SHARING AND EMULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND CAUSE THE REVOKE OF THIS LICENSE.

This is free hobbyist software and it comes with absolutely no warranty. Use it at your own risk.
thank you

Barry Murphy

Vu+ Newbie
OK a bit of a band aid fix that'll keep me going for now since transcoding works fine from the Android app, if you edit the .m3u file to remove the line "#EXTVLCOPT:program=#####", and change the url port to your transcoding port, it streams as well as it ever has.

Would dearly love this to be produced by clickable links tho :(

I was pulling my hair out thinking i was going crazy, thanks for this a temporary solution, hope its fixed permanently soon :)

eni

Vu+ Newbie
HI BH team, first of all thank you for your great work. I wanted to point out a problem I have with your new images (BH image from end 2013 does not have this problem) regarding encrypting 2 channels at the same time. I.e. Picture in picture mode with 2 channels that have to be encrypted from the card at the same time. One channel gets encryted correct while the other does not open until the first channel is off. Configuration is: card is being read from ***** 9705 release/ with ***** 2.13 for channel encryptyon. With other ***** version 2.3 this problem is solved see link(not allowed to paste link ask per PM if needed), but ***** is not stable for me with ***** 2.3. So to record and watch two different senders at the same time I have to change the image back to old BH image or other image. It would be nice if you could find a solution for this issue. Regards

Matrix10

Administrator
HI BH team, first of all thank you for your great work. I wanted to point out a problem I have with your new images (BH image from end 2013 does not have this problem) regarding encrypting 2 channels at the same time. I.e. Picture in picture mode with 2 channels that have to be encrypted from the card at the same time. One channel gets encryted correct while the other does not open until the first channel is off. Configuration is: card is being read from ***** 9705 release/ with ***** 2.13 for channel encryptyon. With other ***** version 2.3 this problem is solved see link(not allowed to paste link ask per PM if needed), but ***** is not stable for me with ***** 2.3. So to record and watch two different senders at the same time I have to change the image back to old BH image or other image. It would be nice if you could find a solution for this issue. Regards

BAN 7 days to read forum Rules

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

depfuell

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for your work. I'll try BH 2.1.7 as first custom image for my duo² box. So I hope I get no problems with the flashing. Cross your fingers that everything will work well.

tortugappp

Vu+ Newbie
Ciao a tutti,
grande forum e grande decoder che ho acquistato da poco (V+duo2).
Ho installato il BlackHole VuDuo2 2.1.7 un hdd della samsung da 2,5" dove ho registrato diversi film, e successivamente rivisti premendo l' apposito tasto del decoder. Successivamente ho messo una penna usb (lato posteriore) per inserirci i picon senza eseguire l' installazione di un dispositivo usb consigliato dal Black Hole. A questo punto un giorno ho cercato di accedere alle registrazioni precedentemente eseguite con il tasto apposito(come facevo in precedenza) e il decoder si blocca. Il canale continua a vedersi, soltanto che, qualsiasi tasto premo da telecomando mi compare il simbolo del divieto e io non posso fare altro che spegnere l' interruttore. Ho provato a togliere l' usb a riformattare l' hdd ma il problema rimane. Qualche consiglio?
Grazie!

newgolfer

Vu+ User+++
Ciao a tutti,
grande forum e grande decoder che ho acquistato da poco (V+duo2).
Ho installato il BlackHole VuDuo2 2.1.7 un hdd della samsung da 2,5" dove ho registrato diversi film, e successivamente rivisti premendo l' apposito tasto del decoder. Successivamente ho messo una penna usb (lato posteriore) per inserirci i picon senza eseguire l' installazione di un dispositivo usb consigliato dal Black Hole. A questo punto un giorno ho cercato di accedere alle registrazioni precedentemente eseguite con il tasto apposito(come facevo in precedenza) e il decoder si blocca. Il canale continua a vedersi, soltanto che, qualsiasi tasto premo da telecomando mi compare il simbolo del divieto e io non posso fare altro che spegnere l' interruttore. Ho provato a togliere l' usb a riformattare l' hdd ma il problema rimane. Qualche consiglio?
Grazie!

Please, english only here.
Italian forum is there:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/#black-hole-supporto-italiano.12
Many thanks.