BlackHole VuDuo2 2.1.7

Matrix10

Administrator
I installed Black Hole 2.1.7 + ran update from within blackhole, which updated to 2.1.7.01. Anyone else having problems with HDMI-CEC? I set it up to the correct HDMI (HDMI 2), but it is not working. It worked previously when I used 2.1.4. The TV is a SONY KDL-50W805BBN which was bought about 7 months ago. SAT-TV works as normal.

When I try to sync CEC from the TV setting it does not find any connected compatible HDMI device.

Any ideas?

On my little Sony KDL-26V4000 test with HDMI is OK.

If you start HDMI CEC Plugin Configuration
After configuration
Have you made with yellow button Connect and Save with Green ?

After this My Sony have find VU+ DUO2

Goldfish

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, I did try Connect and Save. When I did, I did not get any message that I was connected.

I wonder - can I somehow uninstall the plugin and then install it again?

I run the same version (2.1.7.01) of Blackhole on my second VU+Duo2 (I have two) and it works fine with my Samsung TV.

Other ideas?

On my little Sony KDL-26V4000 test with HDMI is OK.

If you start HDMI CEC Plugin Configuration
After configuration
Have you made with yellow button Connect and Save with Green ?

After this My Sony have find VU+ DUO2

robijay

Vu+ Newbie
This depends on the country you come from, for example, if you live in England you have to configure your proxy

nunigaia

I have Sony crt tv . What is the good skin for crt tv .now text is not clear I am using black hole 2.1.7.and composite video cable.

With CRT TV you must use skins with low resolution skin ( analog skins ) ... HD Skins and Full HD skins ... Works but ... caracters are to little ... try Blue Night P MX 1280x720 Skin ... Download it from the fees!

best regards
nunigaia

amila perera

Vu+ User
With CRT TV you must use skins with low resolution skin ( analog skins ) ... HD Skins and Full HD skins ... Works but ... caracters are to little ... try Blue Night P MX 1280x720 Skin ... Download it from the fees!

best regards
nunigaia
Where could I download it please?

Nice4u

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks to Black hole team for the new update... Im using in my box BH 2.1.4 can i make my personal backup with this new image?

aminovic

Vu+ Newbie
hi guys

i need to modify keymap for bh 2.1.7 and i do not know how. i tried pauli and multiquikbutton but in vain. i need to change key let and key right to adjust volume -+ and i can not get tha access to hbbtv.
many tanks for your help.

dado_dxdy

Vu+ Newbie
i try to install new hard disk in duo2... wont remember mountpoints for /media/hdd after reboot

any advice?

edit:
success after second initialization and format.... dont know why first time wont... weird

Last edited:

Contact99

Vu+ User
Sad to say as I have been told by others that Hbb TV has not been fixed on BH 2.1,7 for our region. Yep still the same as before one provider is ok and the others have problems starting Hbb TV services

Kanashii

Vu+ Newbie
First, thanks a lot. Second, I used until now Sony Playstation (PlayTV) dual tuner DVB-T receiver (to 2.1.4). I upgraded to 2.1.7 and although the receiver appears on conf I can't find nay channel (European DVB-T).

Kanashii

Vu+ Newbie
First, thanks a lot. Second, I used until now Sony Playstation (PlayTV) dual tuner DVB-T receiver (to 2.1.4). I upgraded to 2.1.7 and although the receiver appears on conf I can't find nay channel (European DVB-T).
I just tested PlayTV works flawless on 2.1.6 also. I'll keep this image until know why fails on 2.1.7. I can send you logs, or files if you need to debug.

Kanashii

Vu+ Newbie
Make all online updates for 2.1.7 and you should use your USB DVB-T device also with the newest image.
I made a usb flash update, I thought it was the best way to update.
Do you think that online update will no break my usb-dvt drivers? The receiver was fine but no broadcast were found.
I'll try online update tomorrow, thanks.