Duo2 LCD4Linux lcd display layouts

Philippe

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I downloaded enigma2-plugin-extensions-lcd4linux_4.0-r1_mips32el.ipk, I put it in / tmp / I installed / addons / plugins telechrger adons and / pluins. Ipk.
The install was done but I'm still V3.7 R0?
thank you
Philippe

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
The lastest version of lcd4linux is 4.0R1. I do not know whether it can be directly update from BH Server, but the version 3.9R3 can be installed manually. Check the post in this forum( having an manual installation instruction)

Philippe

Vu+ Newbie
goodnight,
Thank you for your post, I actually looked at the post where he install issue, but I unzipped touve in a ipk file and not other folders file, so back to the starting point!
Philippe

Philippe

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I have unzipped with 7-Zip and indeed I have found a "DATA" folder I found two "usr" records and "tmp".
I took the "usr" folder and I changed all DCC file / usr/lib/eniga2/python.
I have not done anything with the "tmp" folder
I rebooted
I have the message:
Plugins are not available:
"Extensions/LCD4linuxSupport (No module named simplejson)"
??
What should I do?
thank you
Phlippe

Philippe

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for your reply.
If I understand you must make simplejson day?
But what is the command to put it?
That are well under Telnet need to start?
Philippe

bojja

Vu+ User
with an ftp programme(i prefer dcc) go in telnet and then write or copy : opkg update and then press Enter(from pc keyboard)when ready,write or copy this : opkg install python-simplejson and then press Enter again,when ready reboot your box

fairsats

Vu+ User
with an ftp programme(i prefer dcc) go in telnet and then write or copy : opkg update and then press Enter(from pc keyboard)when ready,write or copy this : opkg install python-simplejson and then press Enter again,when ready reboot your box

Hi
Done all that,telnet message:package python-simplejson 2.2.1 -ri installed in root is up to date.

Still showing v3.9 R3 in the actual plug in.....is this normal then?

cyborgpunte

Vu+ User
changed mediaplayer lately ??
What kinda covers are you expecting google or your own ??
((no change here working as before))

booky

Vu+ Newbie
My lcd4config file , maybe some of you can use it:
screen 1: program number, program name, program info and progress bar
screen 2: tuner info, sat position, SNR %, signal quality bar, provider, audio/video information
screen 3: weather information (2 days) (You probably have to change the weather city. now set to Vreden Germany)
screen 4: Moon phase, sun rise and sun set

Attachments

• lcd4config.zip
    639 bytes · Views: 463

Roland

Vu+ Newbie
Can I use Black Hole 2.0.5 image cd4config file to Black hole 2.0.9.1 image.
To which directory should I copy cd4config to?
To which directory should I copy picons to?
Where can I find a manual describing Black hole?
Settings, menus ...

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
You could backup in BH 2.0.5 your LCD4linux settings using the appropriate menu of that plugin, and then restore the settings in BH 2.0.9.1.
Take note of the picons folders referenced in the LCD4linux's settings, so you can manually save and restore them too.

Roland

Vu+ Newbie
To which directory should LCD4config file copied to. I have searched but can not find the file on my receiver.