Duo2 LCD4Linux lcd display layouts

Tamaki

Administrator
Sorry if not put clear enough. I like to know what the on the box color display using lcd4linux is able to display when using the filebrowser of mediaplayer. It is pure about this display not about mediaplayer. I know how media player works on an Uno perfectly.
I still feel this is the right section to ask specific questions about LCD display capabilities on Duo2.
Sorry m8, i didn't understand your request :D
I though you were asking tv shot :)
So this is right section.

Didi

Vu+ User
@ rfkbyby76
If I understand correctly, you're referring to the cover display and the fact that LCD4linux isn't always downloading the correct cover from Google. It's very true. I use Enhanced Movie Center, a plugin which perfectly manages both recordings and media player/dvdplayer. In the plugin's settings, you must modify Movie home home path .../hdd, in order to have access to all files on hdd when accessing the plugin. Then, ECM/MENU/COVER SEARCH/MANAGE COVER and you have the possibility to download and save the correct cover. As result, when playing the movie, the correct cover will be displayed.

rfkbyby76

Vu+ Newbie
Didi
no, is necessary for the VFD display skin files - skin_display.xml or skin_user.xml (depends on image). Way of such usr/share/enigma2/
Give please this file.

CHL thanks
If you turn on TV + OSD on the third screen, then after switching the channel is 1st screen 2nd screen and then stays on the 3rd screen.
1.jpg
2.jpg

My config and picon for config
0:/usr/share/enigma2/piconProv
0:/usr/share/enigma2/piconSat
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Bitrate not work
someone was able to bring? I have a green screen

Attachments

• picon_sat_prov.rar
    369.5 KB · Views: 343
  • lcd4config.rar
    1.1 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:

CHL

Vu+ Newbie
I put 1 huge Xpicon to the middle of the LCD ,clock to top right and progress bar to the very bottom of the screen, weather to screen 2 thats it :)
you cant even see/read all those tiny infos/letters...

and Event Now to the VFD with very big letters thats it ;)

autodsd

Vu+ Newbie

Thank you for your response. How do I install it?
I downloaded version 3.7r4 and through file manager
I installed, at least I listed it installed 1
0 errors and when I open LCD4linux so I still have a version 3.4r4.
What am I doing wrong?

CHL

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for your response. How do I install it?
I downloaded version 3.7r4 and through file manager
I installed, at least I listed it installed 1
0 errors and when I open LCD4linux so I still have a version 3.4r4.
What am I doing wrong?

Now install it again by the same way... I got the same error (means uninstall) than I install it again works like a charm ...