Duo2 LCD4Linux lcd display layouts

autodsd

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you Didi, following the installation instructions that everything is fine and I have the latest version.
thanks

krk

Vu+ Newbie
Hi in this color lcd is everything fine but other one to call it grey i have to big letters or even fuzzi images. How to set up other display ? Thx !

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Hi, Didi, I am very interest the settings you have made for LCDlinux-plugin. In the last a few days, I am playing it by changing the config. Eventually, it works but have made many mistaks. I read your above screen shoot, look like is an utility to setting the LCDlinux plugin. Would you PLEASE give a brief instruduction about the utility? Tell us :

1. Where it can be downloaded?
2. Where it should be installed?
3. Does it directly change the config file in the Receiver or working in PC and generate a config file which we can upload to the receiver?

It looks like a very interest utility and I trust it will make the LCDLinux plugin more attracting (we have no headack for the settings)

Thanks in advance

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Just following my above title. I have found the answer and solution. I have managed to set my LCD display and it is function prefectly according to my standard. Thanks again for all of members who have assisted me in this issues.

Norman

Vu+ Newbie
"Hi,
LCD4Linux works fine with my new Duo2 and BlackHole 2.0.5B but I wonder why I cannot configure it via WebIf ?
Is there someone who can do it via httt://IP_OF_YOUR_BOX/lcd4linux ?"

yes it works, when you: http://IP_OF_YOUR_BOX/lcd4linux then you see your lcd, and then you click on the picon wich you see on the lcd.

then you see a window with all your settings..

sorry for my bad english....
Hi gait33,
i am please it works for you, i have latest blackhole2.0.5 including LCD4linux latest rev,however cannot get front panel to come to life,downloaded picons from blackhole downloads, any chance some pictures of setting and how you set up m8.Many thanks for your time,will appreciate any help

Norman

Vu+ Newbie
Hi gait33,
i am please it works for you, i have latest blackhole2.0.5 including LCD4linux latest rev,however cannot get front panel to come to life,downloaded picons from blackhole downloads, any chance some pictures of setting and how you set up m8.Many thanks for your time,will appreciate any help
Ok, update ,
Front panel middle display now working fine, [ this came on after re-flash of image,nothing else] however LCD left screen still not on,reckon it is down not seeing the config file,still i will get there in the end.lol

jwlalek

Vu+ User
Very nice pack of golden picons for Hotbird 13E

Thanks to the authors

Attachments

• Golden Picons 31.08.2013 Hotbird 13°E.rar
    7.1 MB · Views: 326

jwlalek

Vu+ User
Very nice pack of golden picons for Astra 19.2E
Thanks to the authors

Attachments

• Golden Picons 13.09.2013 Astra 19,2°E.rar
    6 MB · Views: 241

jwlalek

Vu+ User
Very nice pack of golden picons for Eutelsat 16E, Hispasat 30W and Kabel BW
Thanks to the authors

Attachments

• Golden Picons 05.09.2013 Eutelsat 16E.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 117
  • Golden Picons 21.06.2013 Kabel BW.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
  • Golden Picons 30.06.2013 Hispasat 30°W.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 91

bull5

Vu+ Newbie
I thought as setting up the LCD display on the Duo2 is much easier than it was for the Ultimo, that members could post up there layouts for others to use.

The best ones will be added to the BH addon server (if you would rather they are not added to the server, then just make it clear in your post and we won't add it).

Please post a screenshot to show how it looks.

The file you need to upload can be found in /etc/enigma2

Here is mine to kick things off with:

View attachment 12568

To get the background to work, just add the included folder to /media/usb
Hi

I all is working except the logo. Can you help me?