Enhanced Movie Center (EMC)

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Hi, @Bobik. I have tried the EMC 3.7.4 on my Duo2 last night after I read your post. I have used the EMC for a while, it is fine for me. After I read your post, I try a few playing. I have not notice any issue on DUO2+BH2.0.9. I have no idea what causes the problems in your case, but reinstall the plugin (use the latest version 3.7.4) may be one of the option. Good luck!

NikolasP

Vu+ Newbie
This is a very good job about movie organizing !!!!i was also able to play mp3 files(songs)...but without any image or cover art being displayed.....Anyway its a good job at my opinion..didn't try yet image files.......Now i am trying to make larger the movie Covers and bring to the right the movie info(story plot)...i think it will look nicer !!!

I am trying to find a nice , organized Media Center for everything....Movies,Music,Photos all together in one plugin....

Eolo

Vu+ Newbie
hello I am having problem with trash. When i delete a file with red button It doesn't move on trash but it deleted permanently. Anyone knows why this happen?

Bobik

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, @Bobik. I have tried the EMC 3.7.4 on my Duo2 last night after I read your post. I have used the EMC for a while, it is fine for me. After I read your post, I try a few playing. I have not notice any issue on DUO2+BH2.0.9. I have no idea what causes the problems in your case, but reinstall the plugin (use the latest version 3.7.4) may be one of the option. Good luck!

The performance at startup is not very significant question. Because after starting plugin works correct. I tried to install EMC several times but the result is the same. I like this plugin and use it for a long time. I can compare performance on my two vu boxes. And don't want to change my 1.7.2 in the second box to 2.X image because performance issue. EMC on 1.7.2 image is quick and stable.

amdsquad

Vu+ Newbie
The performance at startup is not very significant question. Because after starting plugin works correct. I tried to install EMC several times but the result is the same. I like this plugin and use it for a long time. I can compare performance on my two vu boxes. And don't want to change my 1.7.2 in the second box to 2.X image because performance issue. EMC on 1.7.2 image is quick and stable.
Just go to the plugin settings scroll down and turn off: scan for DVD/bluray/ structures, Scan linked folders. That should help

Bobik

Vu+ Newbie
Just go to the plugin settings scroll down and turn off: scan for DVD/bluray/ structures, Scan linked folders. That should help
Yes. it's true. I didn't check EMC 3.0.0 settings before, but version for OE2 scans content of foilders. I unchecked some options and now all is OK. It works quick.

Barci1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I have the latest version EMC 3.7.4beta20131015. But I have a problem, I download the covers and I choose yes in "show covers" in options, but I do not get to see them anywhere. Any help please?

a911

The BH Lover
U need to link to TMDB (data base) for covers!
Am not using EMC But I think it uses the same concept of the plug-in Advanced Movie Selection.

Lateron

Vu+ Newbie
I have BH 2.1.0.1 on my Vu+ Duo and EMC V3.7.4 beta20131015. EMC takes a long time to start. After starting, it will not play a recorded video. When I open a video, the screen flickers but shows the channel which I was viewing before starting EMC. If I then try any key, it is blocked. If I press the EMC load key again, I get a BH green screen crash. Nothing will work except the Exit key. When Exit is pressed, it goes back to EMC. It seems that the video I want to play is loaded but does not show on the screen.
I have re-installed many times, both automatically and via manual download. Anyone have similar problems?

cornet

Vu+ Newbie
I have BH 2.1.0.1 on my Vu+ Duo and EMC V3.7.4 beta20131015. EMC takes a long time to start. After starting, it will not play a recorded video. When I open a video, the screen flickers but shows the channel which I was viewing before starting EMC. If I then try any key, it is blocked. If I press the EMC load key again, I get a BH green screen crash. Nothing will work except the Exit key. When Exit is pressed, it goes back to EMC. It seems that the video I want to play is loaded but does not show on the screen.
I have re-installed many times, both automatically and via manual download. Anyone have similar problems?
I have a similar situation

thijss

Vu+ User
Hi guys is there an E.M.C version that works with the latest 2.1.3 image , i loaded it on from the Black hole server but it's unavailable in the plugin folder some path name missing or does not excist ? Or does someone use something else they could recommend that does the same job or better?