Enhanced Movie Center (EMC)

johh123

Vu+ Newbie
Maybe stupid question , but I can't find answer ( also through search forum ) . Which plugin is needed for playing bluray structure on nas/hdd? I received msg from EMC that plugin not found ( EMC beta 3.7.4 , black hole 2.1.5 , duo2 ).

nunigaia

Maybe stupid question , but I can't find answer ( also through search forum ) . Which plugin is needed for playing bluray structure on nas/hdd? I received msg from EMC that plugin not found ( EMC beta 3.7.4 , black hole 2.1.5 , duo2 ).

Plugin is on the feeds, just dowload it with your remote control via addons plugins, mate.

best regards
nunigaia

johh123

Vu+ Newbie
Yes , but I have it already installed , and if I'm trying to play bluray structure on nas/hdd I see only mg that required plugin is not installed . For DVD emc is using dvd player , for mkv , avi etc is using mediaplayer and for bluray ?????

nunigaia

Yes , but I have it already installed , and if I'm trying to play bluray structure on nas/hdd I see only mg that required plugin is not installed . For DVD emc is using dvd player , for mkv , avi etc is using mediaplayer and for bluray ?????

???? what plugin ?

nunigaia

???? what plugin ?

Information from another forum! ---> German language:

"
Du kannst Blu-ray abspielen, aber nur ungeschützte. Also gekaufte Blu-ray gehen nicht, da diese eigentlich alle mit einem Schutz versehen sind.
Des weiteren gehen keine Menüs.

Brennen von Blu-ray geht meines Wissens auch nicht.
"

Google translation

"
You can play Blu-ray, but only unprotected. So purchased Blu-rays does not go, because actually all of them are equipped with a protection. Furthermore, no menus go.

Burning Blu-ray not answering to my knowledge.
"

It´s all the information i could give to you, although, you can google searching for more information, and post here to let us know!

best regards
nunigaia

johh123

Vu+ Newbie
OK finally I found requirement in python code . Name of this plugin is bludiscplayer - it's dreambox plugin see discussion on PLI forum
forums.openpli.org/topic/23809-bludiscplayer/
Is it possible to implement this into our vu+ duo2?

nunigaia

OK finally I found requirement in python code . Name of this plugin is bludiscplayer - it's dreambox plugin see discussion on PLI forum
forums.openpli.org/topic/23809-bludiscplayer/
Is it possible to implement this into our vu+ duo2?

Where is the plugin, the source or whatelse?
Have you readed the whole posts?
Nothing about real that is implemented!

Nothing saids that are working ( even on Pli Images ), alias, the last post is from 2013/10/01, that means the project has stopped!

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

johh123

Vu+ Newbie
Plugin is for dreambox ( available on new enigma feeds , source code exist and using libbluray - dreambox close source, probably recompiled for mips library from videolan.org )
We need vu+ version of this plugin and dependencies ( libbluray.so )

Last edited:

ehsan0111

Vu+ Newbie
1) - Have you installed previously v3.0.0. ( If so, uninstall EMC --> Addons Uninstall ) and reboot your box!

2) - Install EMC 3.7.4 beta ( restart enigma2 ) --> after that go to Setup / Plugins, and config EMC.

3) - After that you can acess EMC ( By LONG PRESS BLUE BOTTOM )

Note:

4) - If you have not maded the config setup of the plugin on -> Setup -> Plugins --> You must do that!

If this version don´t work, you can test other that give you subsupport to subtitles ( download and install from here ):

Install Python --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/external-player-in-xbmc.21286/#post-166067 ( only )

Install EMC and Subsupport --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/external-player-in-xbmc.21286/page-2#post-166897

Note (2): You must config EMC and make your SETTINGS on Subsupport plugin.

best regards
nunigaia

thanks im test that with default skin of BH 2.1.5 and not solve problem but with hd glass skin solve that.. im think problem with skin .

nunigaia

thanks im test that with default skin of BH 2.1.5 and not solve problem but with hd glass skin solve that.. im think problem with skin .

Try Skin 4 ... it works ... It´s fixed for EMC and Mediaportal ... When you download, there´s a advertise from Matrix for that ... skin 4, 5, 6 all work ( theu are fixed ). I use 4 ---> cause are black!

best regards
nunigaia

thijss

Vu+ User
seems to be a few newer versions around of E.M.C. ,but i can't get them to work on 2.1.5
could someone in the knowhow make it work for Black Hole?
the ipk file uploaded did not work for me.
Thanks to Coolman and 2 other developers

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter_4.0.0beta20150405_all.ipk
    469.2 KB · Views: 107

JalaL

Vu+ Newbie
Looks like emc is still maintained. Where did you get this ipk from? I do not recommend installing it unless you got it from official emc devs sources.

nunigaia

seems to be a few newer versions around of E.M.C. ,but i can't get them to work on 2.1.5
could someone in the knowhow make it work for Black Hole?
the ipk file uploaded did not work for me.
Thanks to Coolman and 2 other developers

Download and install it from the feeds ( addons ) ---> only 3.7.4. beta --> upon that run configure EMC --> all should work normally!
The lastest version is 3.7.4 beta the others may not work ( they are moded ones ).

best regards
nunigaia

thijss

Vu+ User
Download and install it from the feeds ( addons ) ---> only 3.7.4. beta --> upon that run configure EMC --> all should work normally!
The lastest version is 3.7.4 beta the others may not work ( they are moded ones ).

best regards
nunigaia
I know that mate but i want to try and get the newer version with latest fixes and there is something about Bray in it too
when i installed latest version,i was able to go into the setup menu but when i would press the video/recordings button nothing would happen .
I downgraded to 3.7.4 b after that