Enhanced Movie Center (EMC)

ROMAN42

Vu+ Newbie
Hi i'm using PLI image and for me this image is the best and why still EMC doesn't work on this one ??? Tkanks .

drspiros

Vu+ Newbie
Is it possible to move the infobar to the top of the screen or make it disappear during the pause function? I don't want subtitles to be covered by the infobar when I play the pause key.

nunigaia

Is it possible to move the infobar to the top of the screen or make it disappear during the pause function? I don't want subtitles to be covered by the infobar when I play the pause key.

Sorry, but don´t understand your issue. When you press the pause on playing, what for you need subtitles?

best regards
nunigaia

moaBoBmArLeY

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, I have the same request if possible, sometimes I should press pause to read entirely subs that go fast, unfortunately every time I pause the infobar appears and hide them.

drspiros

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry, but don´t understand your issue. When you press the pause on playing, what for you need subtitles?
It helps me to focus the projector more accurately. And rarely, when the subtitles are been shown too fast, I need more time to read them. After all, when you press pause, the infobar should indicate the actual time of pause and the progress bar of the playing time, instead of this it indicates nothing, so it's totally useless to appear. (I hope my english was clear)

gionnis2

Vu+ Newbie
Hello is there any way to solve the problem that causes when I see a movie with no epg and I stop it. It doesn't remember the point I leave the movie? Thank you

nunigaia

Hello is there any way to solve the problem that causes when I see a movie with no epg and I stop it. It doesn't remember the point I leave the movie? Thank you

Post the version of Enhanced Movie Center you are trying to use, and the image you are using on your STB.
Your Vuplus STB model?

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

Emc v3.7.4beta2
Vuplus solo2
Bh2.0.9

Your Blackhole 2.0.9 it´s an outdated version ... Install on your STB ( Solo2 ), any new image Blackhole 3.0.1 or Open Blackhole 0.1.
It´s just time to upgrade and to have support. Sorry ... but i can't test if the new Emc v1.0 from the feeds, works in this image.

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

i tried that version and it does nothing with latest BH3.0.1 on the Ultimo had to go back to 3.7.4

It does nothing, how? Don´t work? Gives GSOD? Gives error when installing? Blocks the STB? I can´t configure it? Doesn´t appear on plugins?

Does nothing for me, it´s the same than report nothing.

best regards
nunigaia

thijss

Vu+ User
It does nothing, how? Don´t work? Gives GSOD? Gives error when installing? Blocks the STB? I can´t configure it? Doesn´t appear on plugins?

Does nothing for me, it´s the same than report nothing.

best regards
nunigaia
that's what i said does nothing appears in plugins tried configure it like i always do and it does nothing
Best regards Thijss

nunigaia

that's what i said does nothing appears in plugins tried configure it like i always do and it does nothing
Best regards Thijss

Did you have configured it to show in extensions menu?
If so ... Press long blue button ... Extensions Menu --> Enhanced Movie Center should be there.

I don´t know so far ... what is your issue!
If you want help, point us in the right direction ... what you expect to do ... instead of nothing? :confused:

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Best regards Thijss
this problem did i have before that when i installed the plugin it showed up in plugin and i was able to gonfigure it but it didnt start, But now it works fine in blackhole 2.17 and open blackhole , so it should work in 3.01 . but havent testet in 3.01 , still use 2.17, you coult test it in 2.17

Regards Seth

nunigaia

this problem did i have before that when i installed the plugin it showed up in plugin and i was able to gonfigure it but it didnt start, But now it works fine in blackhole 2.17 and open blackhole , so it should work in 3.01 . but havent testet in 3.01 , still use 2.17, you coult test it in 2.17

Regards Seth

Best regards Thijss

I have tested ond Duo2, this should work, in Blackhole 2.1.5 ; 2.1.6;2.1.7;3.0.0;3.0.1, and of course Open Black Hole 0.1 .

Note: I´m talking about last version on the feeds, packed 26.11.2015, Enhanced Movie Center v1.0git20151126 .

Uninstall the previous version and install the new one from addons feeds.

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

With the same settings from the 3.7.4 beta (because I found out that uninstalling whatever version of EMC does not delete the personal settings), I have two problems:
1) even though the setting about the "minitv" is on, the TV frame disappears (but not always) and
2) when I close EMS the TV does not get back. I have to press a channel number to see again it.

I'd like to delete every settings after deleting the plugin to see what happens with the original settings but I haven't found the files or folder where EMC stores them: can anyone tell me that?

nunigaia

With the same settings from the 3.7.4 beta (because I found out that uninstalling whatever version of EMC does not delete the personal settings), I have two problems:
1) even though the setting about the "minitv" is on, the TV frame disappears (but not always) and
2) when I close EMS the TV does not get back. I have to press a channel number to see again it.

I'd like to delete every settings after deleting the plugin to see what happens with the original settings but I haven't found the files or folder where EMC stores them: can anyone tell me that?

/etc/enigma2

look for emc-*.* files

and

settings

in the same folder ... edit this file .... there will be this files:

configuration entries:

===============

config.EMC.extmenu_list=true
config.EMC.movie_show_cutnr=true
config.EMC.movie_show_format=true
config.EMC.movie_picons=true
config.EMC.movie_cover=true
config.EMC.autosubs=true
config.EMC.sublang2=en_EN
config.EMC.sublang3=es_ES
config.EMC.sublang1=pt_PT
config.EMC.skin_able=true
config.EMC.movie_finished_percent=100

This is my EMC config entries ... yours should be different ... but is the same ;)

best regards
nunigaia

vuok

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
Very nice plugin...but how i can't have any covers from database IMDB?
There is always "cover not found"?
I need to tag my video or what?
Thanks!