High SR problem tuner vu+ duo2

mrbeach

Vu+ User
I see them enough.

I've added a channel list to DUO 2 from Ultimo 4K ( so the same list and the same antenna)
The situation is the same.

Even the signal is stronger on DUO2 on TV screen a few percent than on Ultimo 4K but there is no picture on DUO2.
It is clear that we do not see channels with SR 45000 5/6 on Duo 2 with strong signal.

What does that mean exactly what I wrote earlier.
That the signal strength on TV screen of different receivers is not a measure of the tuner quality
This measurement is not accurate and can only be used as a relative indicator
Not as a real difference between the receivers and the tuners

Here with DUO 2 it is something else that they can not show the picture with high SR .

So the theme name is totally wrong.( I have rename)
We do not know what the reason is because the DUO 2 tuner has the same good reception of all channels
Which can be received as Ultimo 4K.

With exception channels with SR 45000 5/6
So,
Or the tuner does not support a high SR
Or detection / demodulation in the receiver
Or software ???
High SR is OK on ABS-2 75E in Duo2
I orderd a singel tuner to see if it are a differns ;-)

Matrix10

Administrator
As far as I know, DVB-S and DVB-S2 (qpsk and 8psk is not the same) is not the same.
This is probably the difference ...

Matrix10

Administrator
All right, if you see the channel.
We do not know where the problem arises.

We see that there is a relationship with SR but the other parameters are also important.
Only VU+ knows the answer or can examine the problem
Or someone who has the knowledge and ability to measure.

I believe that I will know about this issue a bit more ,soon.

amila perera

Vu+ User

We see that there is a relationship with SR but the other parameters are also important.

I'm glad to hear that in near future cause will unravel.

mrbeach

Vu+ User

Hope so :)

Do you have contact with VU+ ?

Duo2 is no new receiver. strange that this is not already resolved

Matrix10

Administrator
I did not promise anything I said I hope and belive,
We will soon know more.

In this moment I do not know if it's possible.
But the problem will be tested.

Let there be no misunderstanding.
And let's wait .

mrbeach

Vu+ User
I did not promise anything I said I hope and belive,
We will soon know more.

In this moment I do not know if it's possible.
But the problem will be tested.

Let there be no misunderstanding.
And let's wait .

Another thing that is useless on Duo2 is blindscan! It does not find any channels at all solo2 is Better

Tururu

BH Lover
El
Another thing that is useless on Duo2 is blindscan! It does not find any channels at all solo2 is Better
On other satellites if you find channels.? Or can not find channels in general.?
How many tuner has the satellite receiver/dtt/cable/USB?
DUO2 can not have more than 4 tuners physically, if it has more, the blind search does not work, it seems that it looks for channels, but after 1 hour ends without finding channels.
Under normal conditions, it takes 5 minutes for Astra to 19.2 ° E in blind search (for example).
-------
En otros satelites si encuentra canales.? o no encuentra canales de forma general.?
Cuantos tuner tiene el receptor de satelite/tdt/cables/USB?
DUO2 no puede tener mas de 4 sintonizadores fisicamente, si tiene mas, la busqueda ciega no funciona, parece que busca canales, pero despues de 1 hora termina sin encontrar canales.
En condiciones normales, tarda 5 minutos para Astra a 19'2ºE en busqueda ciega (por ejemplo).

mrbeach

Vu+ User
El
On other satellites if you find channels.? Or can not find channels in general.?
DUO2 can not have more than 4 tuners physically, if it has more, the blind search does not work, it seems that it looks for channels, but after 1 hour ends without finding channels.
Under normal conditions, it takes 5 minutes for Astra to 19.2 ° E in blind search (for example).
-------
En otros satelites si encuentra canales.? o no encuentra canales de forma general.?
DUO2 no puede tener mas de 4 sintonizadores fisicamente, si tiene mas, la busqueda ciega no funciona, parece que busca canales, pero despues de 1 hora termina sin encontrar canales.
En condiciones normales, tarda 5 minutos para Astra a 19'2ºE en busqueda ciega (por ejemplo).
El
-------
My mistake I had connected my LNB to input b and it's input a that comes up when selecting blind scan after I switched input it worked

mrbeach

Vu+ User
About blindscan:

Why is it different with tuner A and tuner B and tuner C Tuner A, I can set which frequencies I will search 10500-11250 for example But tuner B and C are looking for all frequencies?

amila perera

Vu+ User
At matrix 10
Did you able to contact vuplus team regarding this issue. I did mail them at least 5 to times.but no response at all.