La mia prima SKIN

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Well spoted !! I was crazy trying to understand how he could do this nice scrollbar!!
everything else seems to be doable.
Indeed there would be some options to change in a skin.xml file, relating to the image used to draw the vertical scrollbar and the colors used by the channel list.
Extract from the modified skin I use:

[ITA]
In realta' ci sarebbero alcune opzioni modificabili nel file skin.xml che si riferiscono all'immagine usata per disegnare la scrollbar verticale e i colori utilizzati dalla channel list.
Tratto dalla skin modificata che uso io:

Code:
<screen name="ChannelSelection" .......>

<ePixmap pixmap="MX_X1_E/menu/scroll.png" position="818,67" size="22,392" zPosition="4"
  alphatest="blend" />

<widget name="list" position="60,62" size="783,396" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand"
  enableWrapAround="1" foregroundColor="unbbbbbb" foregroundColorServiceNotAvail="#666666"
  colorEventProgressbarSelected="#ffffff" colorServiceDescription="#7f7f7f"
  colorServiceDescriptionSelected="#fee2a0" serviceItemHeight="33"
  serviceNumberFont="Regular;22" serviceNameFont="Regular;24" serviceInfoFont="Regular;22"
  selectionPixmap="MX_X1_E/menu/button780x31.png" transparent="1" />

</screen>

scipion

Vu+ Newbie
Indeed there would be some options to change in a skin.xml file, relating to the image used to draw the vertical scrollbar and the colors used by the channel list.
Extract from the modified skin I use:

[ITA]
In realta' ci sarebbero alcune opzioni modificabili nel file skin.xml che si riferiscono all'immagine usata per disegnare la scrollbar verticale e i colori utilizzati dalla channel list.
Tratto dalla skin modificata che uso io:

Code:
<screen name="ChannelSelection" .......>

<ePixmap pixmap="MX_X1_E/menu/scroll.png" position="818,67" size="22,392" zPosition="4"
  alphatest="blend" />

<widget name="list" position="60,62" size="783,396" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand"
  enableWrapAround="1" foregroundColor="unbbbbbb" foregroundColorServiceNotAvail="#666666"
  colorServiceDescriptionSelected="#fee2a0" serviceItemHeight="33"
  serviceNumberFont="Regular;22" serviceNameFont="Regular;24" serviceInfoFont="Regular;22"
  selectionPixmap="MX_X1_E/menu/button780x31.png" transparent="1" />

</screen>

Thanks Eragon - can you post a screenshot how it looks like?

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Thanks Eragon - can you post a screenshot how it looks like?
My slightly modified skin still uses the standard layout of the channel selection list, so nothing special to show.

However I pointed out you that you could likely get the result you asked for using some XML skin programming:

Vertical scroll bar: it is drawn by a png:
Code:
  alphatest="blend" />
The png consists in a vertical strip, so you could use a png with only 2 or 3 pixel width and of the desired color.

The scrollbar's thumb is drawn by the channel list widget over the scrollbar png. If you set one of the colors of the grid list
Code:
foregroundColor="unbbbbbb" foregroundColorServiceNotAvail="#666666"
colorServiceDescriptionSelected="#fee2a0")
the same of the scrollbar png you could probably get the desired aspect of the channel list.

I haven't tested by myself, so these are only my speculations...

[ITA] Se qualcuno desidera la traduzione in italiano me lo chieda che gliela posso postare.

Last edited:

scipion

Vu+ Newbie
My slightly modified skin still uses the standard layout of the channel selection list, so nothing special to show.

However I pointed out you that you could likely get the result you asked for using some XML skin programming:

Vertical scroll bar: it is drawn by a png:
Code:
  alphatest="blend" />
The png consists in a vertical strip, so you could use a png with only 2 or 3 pixel width and of the desired color.

The scrollbar's thumb is drawn by the channel list widget over the scrollbar png. If you set one of the colors of the grid list
Code:
foregroundColor="unbbbbbb" foregroundColorServiceNotAvail="#666666"
colorServiceDescriptionSelected="#fee2a0")
the same of the scrollbar png you could probably get the desired aspect of the channel list.

I haven't tested by myself, so these are only my speculations...

[ITA] Se qualcuno desidera la traduzione in italiano me lo chieda che gliela posso postare.

hello - the png will only hide the original scrollbar and will not react as a scrollbar for the list.
So I think it does not work.
I tried the other colors but none is used for the scrollbar.
thanks for trying.

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
hello - the png will only hide the original scrollbar and will not react as a scrollbar for the list.
So I think it does not work.
If you want to show only a vertical line as the scrollbar you could probably create a png of 22 pixel wide with a black background and a thin colored line in the middle.

hans_j

Vu+ Newbie
Ciao a tutti,

vi sottopongo la mia prima Skin (Compatibile BH 2.0.x).
Attendo commenti e, magari, qualche istruzione per poterla compilare e renderla installabile.

Il design, i font e i colori sono basati sulle Android Design Guidelines da cui ho tratto ispirazione.

PS. Chiedo scusa ai moderatori se ho sbagliato sezione.
Vi prego, in questo caso, di spostare il thread nella sez. più indicata.

Un caro saluti a tutti
Majika

skin.jpg
Hello, is it possible to get this skin for VTI Image 6x?
What is the difference between VTI and BH (pros - cons)? I bought my VU+ duo2 with VTI on it.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
@tutti : Usate Italiano in Sezione Italiana! Grazie. Only Italian Language, Please, in Italian Section! Thanks.

scipion

Vu+ Newbie
Ok well - since there is no answers from the initial poster, I tried to do something and here is the result.
Only modified the main menus not all of them.
What I have done is a customization based on Matrix MX_S skin. So it is only for personal use.
You will need approval of Matrix10 :)

What do you think?

@Matrix10 I'll send it to you if you want to share it.

Enjoy!

screenshot1.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

screenshot3.jpg

screenshot4.jpg

screenshot5.jpg

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Bien, sezione Italiana, quindi in Italiano ;).
Le stelline gialle? Magari stesso colore del font dei menu andrebbe meglio ;).
Io ho sei (6) tuner - ABCDEF :).

scipion

Vu+ Newbie
Bien, sezione Italiana, quindi in Italiano ;).
Le stelline gialle? Magari stesso colore del font dei menu andrebbe meglio ;).
Io ho sei (6) tuner - ABCDEF :).

I don't speak italian so I can't answer you :-(
Sorry for posting in the wrong place, you can ask admins to remove my post.