Unbenannt.JPG
    204.8 KB · Views: 39
  • python-six_1.7.3-r1_mips32el.zip
    36.4 KB · Views: 74

harddriver

Vu+ User
Hi

Copy and Paste from one of the Devs :
I distribute now again an update with the "missing" Depends (python-pprint, python-six, python-email).
The other 3 packages must of course continue to be installed manually as long as they are missing on the feeds.
Here is the new File

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal_7.5.7_all.ipk
    4.8 MB · Views: 44

harddriver

Vu+ User
Hi

Sorry i make a Mistake please Delete the File above,i can´t edit it,
Cause it´s not the new File ( it´s still the same as previous ) but as soon as the new 1 is available it will be posted here. Thx for your understanding

jolatacqce

Vu+ Newbie
@ harddriver,having followed your instructions as in post 262,I'm sorry to say I failed to upgrade to MP 7.2.7,however I'd like to say thank you for the advice,I'm probably doing something wrong , I'll try again later.

nunigaia

@ harddriver,having followed your instructions as in post 262,I'm sorry to say I failed to upgrade to MP 7.2.7,however I'd like to say thank you for the advice,I'm probably doing something wrong , I'll try again later.

Install this file first "python-six" attached.

Upload the file by FTP to your STB ( this is not for SOLO4K ), is for mipsel STB´S ( all other VUPLUS STB´S ).

• Run the following commands, one by one.:

Code:
opkg update && opkg upgrade

reboot

opkg install /tmp/python-six_1.7.3-r1_mips32el.ipk

opkg install python-argparse

killall -9 enigma2

• Install Mediaportal new version ( 7.5.8 ), previous post.

Please test it and reply

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• python-six_1.7.3-r1_mips32el.ipk
    16.5 KB · Views: 89

harddriver

Vu+ User

Hi

I found a possible Solution for your Problem,thats was the Dev say maybe i did that
during my Tests
When installing manual, the order must be complied with.

(Possibly python-six) -> python-requests -> python-js2py -> python-cfscrape

nunigaia

Nunigaia posted those ipk files in POST 246.I had installed those files but still needs python-six.

All the files i´ve posted are already in the feeds, so you don´t need those files.

The one is missing in feeds is python-six and ASAP it will be on the feeds too.

best regards
nunigaia

jolatacqce

Vu+ Newbie
@harddriver,the possible solution as in post 268,[installing in the order shown] proved to be the correct solution for me. Upgrade installed and is now working again.Many thanks to all who give their time and effort to help solve these problems IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED.

Nepal800

Vu+ Newbie
I just tried to install everything like in post 268-its not working for me, I am getting CMD collected errors when installing MP7.5.8

jyffe

Vu+ Newbie
Not working for me either.i have tryed to install it many times with orders told here,but no go.I have tryed with different versions,removed old one.getting lot of error messages.newest ones something with multiple installations in some extentetion folder,but there is nothing on that folder.Automatic update has been working fine until 7.5.6 to 7.5.7.what is this multiple installations? How i remove all traces of mediportal installation and wait for working version to appear on your server.

nunigaia

Not working for me either.i have tryed to install it many times with orders told here,but no go.I have tryed with different versions,removed old one.getting lot of error messages.newest ones something with multiple installations in some extentetion folder,but there is nothing on that folder.Automatic update has been working fine until 7.5.6 to 7.5.7.what is this multiple installations? How i remove all traces of mediportal installation and wait for working version to appear on your server.

What image are you using on your STB?

Can you please, let us know wich errors it gives to you, when installing?

Although, you can allways try the following command:

Code:
opkg install --force-reinstall /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal-wallicons.ipk

opkg install --force-reinstall /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal_7.5.8_all.ipk

Follow the steps i said in my post --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/latest-mediaportal.12215/page-14#post-216162, and then try installing with these steps above.

You are getting error messages but, you haven´t report any, this way is very difficult to give you any help.
best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal-wallicons.ipk
    8 MB · Views: 33
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal_7.5.8_all.ipk
    4.8 MB · Views: 32

jyffe

Vu+ Newbie
i am using old 2.1.7 image because with newer image and mediaportal there seems not to be enough memory.tryed also this forced reinstall an no go.there is missing all kind of stuff python-email,python-numbers,robotparcel,mechanize,imaging,cfscrape,js2py,request so mediaportal can not be installed.automatic update worked fine untill now and this manual install of everything seems to be out of my skill range.if possible somekind of all in one 7.5.8 installation from your server. really don't what is wrong now.

jolatacqce

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Jyffe,I'm no genius, like yourself, but I first removed all traces of mp 7.5.6 by using DCC. Are you familiar with dcc?

jyffe

Vu+ Newbie
I have been using dcc to install stuff to my vu+ duo.But i have no idea what i should remove? jolatacqce did you get mp 7.5.8 to work after removing traces of 7.5.6? i have always installed mp from this sites server using automatic update,but somethng went wrong updatating to 7.5.7.

jolatacqce

Vu+ Newbie
yes its now working.I'll try to help.Connect to your box with dcc,click on ftp,then on the left panel click on the following: usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions.You should now be able to see mediaportal, if so,right click on mediaportal this gives you the option to delete. Reboot the box and retry the above instructions.hope this helps.

jyffe

Vu+ Newbie
Removed old installation,installed that python-six thing.tryed to install mp. no go asked those request,js2py and cfcrane, installed those and tryed mp again.now something called python-imaging is missing.can't get this to work.